Preview..

Preview..

"Let's break up!" I said calmly, my heart starting to beat uncontrollably fast.

A deafening silence prevailed over us.

How did we get to this situation?

"Is that really what you want?"

"Yes, we are not happy anymore, so there is no reason for us to continue this."

A deafening silence again.

My knees are trembling from the words that slipped through my mouth.

Can't even stop the tears rolling down my face.

Awkward silence..

"What if! I don't want to!" He then said in a strong and tough tone.

"What?" Can't find my strength to speak.

"I won't!"
"And why?" I asked when I found my voice back to speak.

"You're breaking up with me, then what?" He glared at me, then gasped.

"You will chase him again! Beg him to come back to you! Then what! Happily ever after?" He said weakly and in a strangled tone.

"I won't let that happen! He's already married, for God's sake! What are you? Mistress? Whore?" I cut him off by slapping his face.

"Get out!" I said.

"Jin!" Then his voice turned into calm and soft again.

"That's enough! Go away." I said trying to calm myself.

"I can't---" then his weak and almost whispered voice.

Our gazed meet, I saw his eyes starting to form tears, he again closed his eyes and before he totally turned away from my gaze, I saw his tears roll down through his cheeks, uncontrollably.

I heard him breathe heavily, before he blasted out of our apartment.

Then I sat down on the floor hugging my knees trying to hold my tears from falling again.

"Mommy?" Then there's a voice coming out of our room.

It's my lilman.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

I turned to face my son, and flashed a smile.

"No son, Mama's is just watching drama via Netflix, don't worry." I lied, that's the only way I could get out of the situation.

Then I wiped all my tears.
And faces my son with a smile, a fake one, so he can't see my hurt, and how broken my heart is right now.

I used to be the fairy god mother of those who want to have their happily ever after dream wedding.

But? How did I end up in this position?

I dreamed of a happy and long lasting marriage, but I ended up with a broken hearted single mother.

********************************************************************************************
Don't forget to vote like and share this story.
Leave a comment 😉
Chaow! 😘