The Dream

Ok so guys i know i said that i have a lot of ideas but i forgot them all so i need your help!Can you guys please give me some ideas and if you do ill give you a shout out! So thanks  ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!MIGHT BE SHORT SO BEAR WITH ME OK!:-) Thanks!!!

Laura POV
Wow what a long day I mean its not everyday that you have to stop your best friend from telling your  other friends that you and your enemie kissed not once but twice!! Crazy isn't?Well i got to get some rest after all i do need my beauty sleep.

(SO THIS IS THE DREAM)
Laura I'm so glad you're here there is something I need to tell you.I heard riker said nervously.(By the way they are in the park  forgot to mention that sorry)

"Look I don't even know why you told me to meet you here in the park in the first place but I swear Riker if you just told me to meet you here just to humiliate me you  are dead!" I told him very seriously

"Well actually it's not humiliating because what i want to say to you Laura is that I like you in fact I LOVE YOU!"He said and to be clear actually he said it like he meant it from the bottom of his heart.

"Riker stop messing with me !!!"I said furious and in shock because that would be impossible that my enemie would fall in love with me!

"Laura I do I really do ever since we kissed and hugged I felt sparks like it was only us two; just me and you.Don't tell me  you haven't felt it either. He said with seriousness in his eye I mean you cold see it!I could see he was telling the truth and I knew that I had to tell the truth as well.

"Riker to be honest I - I love you too! And I did feel the sparks as well !I said it from the bottom of my heart!

And in that moment Riker put his arm around my waist and we were both leaning in and our lips were about t-

NO!! I yelled out
Oh it was only just a dream oh thanks goodness!!But what did it mean and how did Riker get my number?Weird. I need to talk to my girls but wait it's 3:00 a.m. Oh well I don't really care this is an emergency!!

Riker POV
NOOO! I yelled i just had this weird dream where me and laura almost kissed.I need to tell my guys about this. Oh but it's 3:00 a.m,but on the other hand this is an emergency!!!
And I also don't care!

Hey guys sorry it was short I was out of Ideas so I wrote about the first thing that came into my mind a dream.In my opinion I don't think it was good so in the comments I would really appreciate it if you guys gave me some ideas and your opionion on the story!! THANKS AND NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!! SEE YA!!