Chapter 2

Laura's POV

In the morning about 10:00 AM

laura: I woke up by the sound of my alarm on my phone then i saw a text. It was from rydel it said ; Meet me at the mall shelby's gonna be there 2 see u there!! ohh at 1:00.;-):-)

laura: ah typical rydel after all even though i met her two weeks ago one things for sure she loves the mall. So i looked at the clock and saw it was 10:05 that only gives me about 2 hours and 5 minutes to get ready. So i took a quick shower and put on a blue shirt that said KISS ME and shorts and my blue converse.

At the mall

Rydel POV

The reason i called shelby and laura was to shop for new clothes for the first day of school tomorrow. Since laura is the new student shelby and me are gonna help her and show her around.And warn her about the popular.

LauraPOV

with rydel and shelby

Laura:hey guys

shelby:hey laura

rydel:hey

shelby:you ready to shop for new clothes?

laura:why

rydel:for the first day of school tomorrow duh

laura:oh you see im kinda nervous for tomorrow

rydel and shelby:dont be we'll be right by your side

I SAID THAT! STOP! no you stop. Ok fine i will.

laura:(laughs)

3 hours later

No One POV

rydel:i love the mall

laura: you're not the only one

laura: hey guys have any advice for me for tomorrow.

rydel:of course. ok first one if you're a geek stay away from populars.second one if you are a geek you're dead

LauraPOV

WHAT A GEEK! Im a geek i am very smart. But when i go to school i'll be already dead by hearing what rydel just said.

rydel:laura u okay

shelby:yeah you seem a bit worried

me:hey guys im a geek

shelby and rydel:what?!

me: yeah

rydel: well then we'll be by your side oh and just stay away from riker he's the most popular he's also big trouble. k?

me: k