3rd Period-Gemini

Gemini POV:

I woke up in my blank dorm room. I was too lazy to unpack, so all the walls were bare, and my suitcase was open on the ground. I picked up a gray shirt and jeans out of the suitcase. I put on my clothes, not forgetting to put deodorant on and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my phone to check the time. It was 6:17 a.m. I was early because we were supposed to get our schedules at 7:00. So I lay in my bed on my phone, scrolling through cringy TikToks because I felt like it.

Somehow time flew by like Lightning McQueen and said, "I am speed." I was only one minute late to the school introduction, which is not a good look for the first day of school. When I got there, she was handing out the schedules to the kids and didn't notice me being late. Libra gave me a look that said, "You are a disappointment." The principal handed me my schedule.

Gemini's Schedule:

1st Period-math
2nd Period-science
3rd Period-astrology
4th Period-history
Lunch
5th Period-anemology
6th Period-art
7th Period-P.E./heath

I walked to my math class with literally everyone. All 12 people had 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th period together, and even then I have 5th period with Libra (my ex-bestie) and Aquarius. My 6th and 7th periods are with Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces. Man, do I have to be best friends with these people? I mean, I have classes with my friends Scorpio and Cancer. Sagittarius seems cool, but hanging in a room with only one other person and Libra will suck. Libra is my ex-best friend; we knew each other since 2nd grade, and she was fun. We laughed and got into trouble, but then, as I entered middle school, she started misgendering me and hanging out with people who would never let me play with them. She laughed at me, never hurt me physically, but emotionally, I was destroyed. I moved away for high school, where I met Scorpio and Cancer. Cancer is so much fun to hang out with. Her energy is chaotic in a way where we are laughing one minute, and then we are "fighting" the next. Scorpio is Cancer's girlfriend; she is alright, a little overprotective of Cancer but nice when we talk alone. I didn't like her at the beginning, but she has grown on me. Cancer and Scorpio get me, and I love them.

I got to the classroom and sat down in the back because I might fall asleep in this class and didn't want the teacher to know. Cancer sat next to me, and Scorpio sat in front of Cancer. All the other extras filled in the rest of the room. A short, old woman walked in with a pearl necklace and a long black dress. Her shoes were high heels that were also black. Man, did she come here after a funeral?

"Ok, class, my name is Mrs. East, and I am your math teacher. We are all going to go over the procedures for this class..." I didn't hear the rest of what she was saying. Only Capricorn, Virgo, Cancer, and Aquarius were listening. I stared at a wall until I heard the sweet ring of the bell. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom to 2nd period. Everything was the same in Science, and I just didn't listen to the teacher. But in 3rd period, things got weird. The room had black rooms with constellations on the walls; one looked familiar. The teacher walked in and was the tallest man I ever saw. He had bright orange-ish yellow-ish hair and a bright suit as well.

"Hello, my class, my name is Mr. Sun, and today you will learn about your star signs," Mr. Sun's loud booming voice filled up the room.

Cancer raised her hand, and when the teacher called on her, she asked, "What is a star sign, sir?" I always admired Cancer and her ability to convince adults that she actually cared about what they had to say. I know Cancer didn't really want to know more, but she had to act like it.

"Well, Miss. Cancer, you each have a star sign; yours is, in fact, the sign of the Crab." I smiled, planted on his face as he talked. "How about I tell everyone their sign, okay?" He pointed to a chart. "Aries is the sign of a ram, Taurus is the sign of the bull." I looked to see Taurus flexing while Aries hit him; I guess he didn't like being a ram. I laughed to myself. "Gemini is the sign of the twins, Leo is the sign of the Lion, Virgo is the sign of the virgin." She blushed heavily before burying her face in her shirt. "Capricorn is the sign of Fish-Goat." Libra laughed at that, saying, "What is a fish-goat?" in a mocking tone. Mr. Sun ignored her. "Scorpio is the sign of Scorpio, Aquarius is the sign of water, Sagittarius is the sign of Bow and Arrow, Pisces is the sign of Fish, and Finally, Libra is the sign of balance." Just then the bell rang, and I ran to history class. I don't know why, but Mr. Sun scared me.

A/n: Sorry for the shorter chapter but I lost ideas along the way. I know I need to talk more about some Zodiac signs and I will get there. Next chapter will be a Earth signs POV. I might be Taurus because I talked alot about Capricorn and there are too many secrets with Virgo that will be released later.