18

"Y/N, Jesus it took you forever,"

Ren blurted out,

"What happened?"

His hands moved from your back to your shoulders. You could now see how wide and red his eyes were.

"How many brownies did you have?" you whisper.

"Just enough to level me out," he said, clicking his tongue and winking at you.

"Alright," interrupted Jonas, "We still have to get Alex and get the hell out of here-"

A whirring sound went through your ears and you were back at a small mini rock wall.

"Dang," you whispered, looking back at Jonas, "We're in a time...loop again."

"Dang," Jonas repeated your words.

Over head you could see Ren standing at the top of a hill, with his head down.

You started rushing to him, once tripping and your face hit dirt. Jonas rushed to your side, touching his temple with one hand, but helping you up.

"Easy," he whispered in your ear, pulling you to his side, his breath tickling your lobe.

You blushed but ventured forward.

"Ren," you called but he started walking away, up the hill...

You went faster, causing him to amble awkwardly faster away.

He finally reached the stairs, and started doing robot movements.

You rushed to his side, trying to shake him out of it but nothing worked.

There were two tape players however. Each on different stair cases.
What was going on?

You walked over to the first tape player through the static in the corner of your vision. You started twisting the dohickey, and it started glowing, playing a little tune.

So there were two stair cases, and you had gone on the one on the right. Now you were going to the one on the left.

You did the same thing turning it on, and it played a different tune.

It glowed and static hit your ears and eyes and then Ren was gone.