𝟎𝟔

‼ Mention of abuse ‼

WHAT DID I THINK ABOUT showing Ruby my apartment? We aren't friends but not really "enemies". Frenemies maybe?

Jesus fucking Christ.

Anyways, only Adonis, Apollo, and Athena have ever heard me play the guitar. But I guess I can add Ruby to that list.

I continued to play the beginning of YKWIM? because that's one of my favorite parts of the song over and over again a few times before I stopped and started to think. Why did I move into the same building as Ruby?

Because my dad just told me the address, floor, and number of my new home and nothing else. Nothing about my new neighbors and I didn't even know that Ruby lived here.

Did I lie to Ruby about why I moved here? No. I just never told her the whole truth, other reasons like Mom was the reason Athena was sick. But Ruby doesn't need to know that. And I'm planning for Athena to move in with me. I have already told Athena that she was moving in with me and she told me there was no reason for her to live under the roof with a monster.

Apollo, Adonis, Athena, and I have all experienced abuse by our "mom", but my "mom" told me that if we ever told Dad about what was happening she would do some unimaginable things to us. And he would never believe us because she always put on this masquerade, acting like the loving mother we unfortunately never had.

Ever since my brothers and I were 12 years old, we always talked about putting that bitch in her place. Prison. Even better with hell.

My brothers and I decided that a few months before we turned 19, I would move out first so I didn't seem suspicious.

"Mom" stabbed me in my lower stomach when I was 15 years old just because I refused to hurt my sister with Dad's fucking belt. Ever since that day, I have been determined to be a role model for my siblings, and never show my emotions. "Mom" always said that men showing emotion were weak and embarrassing, but showing emotion is a strength. But it's been hard for me to show emotions because she kept saying it to me. Almost every day. The day I turned 18, I went to a tattoo shop and got a spider tattooed over my scar. Spiders have always fascinated me and I didn't want to remember the bad memories.

I leaned my back to my bedpost and leaned my head back before closing my eyes, trying to escape reality. Man, this world is so fucked up. 

 If "mom" didn't start abusing her at the age fucking 7, Athena wouldn't have scars and bruises covering her arms and legs. She's not supposed to weight 42kg at the age of 16. She's supposed to have a healthy body and not weigh like a 10-year-old so this is a reason why my brothers and I decided to protect her at all cost.

 Apollo and Adonis are going to move into the same building as me. And we decided that on the day before our 18th birthday, they would sneak out from our parent's home with Athena. I opened my eyes and was met by my grey ceiling. I started playing with my fingers as I took deep breaths to calm myself down.