Starting His Second Year!

A/N Thank you all for getting this story above 40 reads! It makes me so proud that you all appreciate how this story is being written and it helps me know that you all want more of this kind of thing, so I will be making another story soon, except Izuku reincarnates into the Dragonball world with his body of course can't have Izuku without his natural body and looks. I will be attempting to make his interactions with the Dragonball world completely unique compared to other fanfictions. Without further ado, let's begin the story!

Izuku was sleeping in his room after a particularly long day at life, he was waking up from his regular nightmare of watching his old friends and loved ones die in front of himself. As soon as he sat up from his bed, he looked around his new bedroom as he took in everything as he remembered that All Might had taken him in as an adopted son. "I can't believe that All Might is my adopted father now. But right now, I need to keep to my fake name in order to protect my past self from causing a problem with the timelines. I can only hope that everything will be alright with two Izuku's within the world of Heroes." Izuku mumbled as he got out of bed without a shirt. He was very muscular as he had trained for about two years and from many fights accumulated many scars. All because of the War that happened between the Heroes and the Villains, and each time he remembered his scars, he just was brought memories about his past as well as what happens when he wasn't strong enough to save everyone from his world. Leaving his bedroom Izuku walks towards the kitchen to see Toshinori standing at the table looking at the television on the wall. For someone who was the richest person in the world, the man had owned a small apartment in the boonies that was in dire need of remodeling. But Izuku knew that it was for his personal view of mind for Toshinori as the man had never wanted to flaunt his large quantity of money. Izuku had been watching Toshinori as the man was watching the news as he was entering the kitchen in order to make some breakfast. As Izuku was making breakfast, he overheard All Might moving over to the boy as he was now sitting at the table reading a newspaper. "How are you doing at the moment young man?" All Might asked, as Izuku looked over at the man. "I've been better, just keep getting memories about my old world before being forced to come to this world against my will." Izuku said, as he continued to make the breakfast for him and Toshinori. 

=====================================================

Izuku was standing in front of Toshinori as the man looked down at him as he gave the boy a small smile. "You're going to become a Hero in a year and a half, are you prepared to become my full successor?" Toshinori asked, as he buffed himself up slightly more. "As ready as I'll ever be. I couldn't save my world from All for One taking over, and I will make sure that this world doesn't fall into the same problems." Izuku said, as Toshinori nodded his head. "When you graduate from your school, be sure to tell those in your class what you wish them to know. You don't have to tell them the secret of your quirk, just be sure that if you do... inform them that you will be targeted by villains if they knew about it." Toshinori said, giving Izuku a small smile. "I will Toshi, and just to let you know... I can control Float, Black Whip, Smokescreen, Fa Jin, as well as Gear Shift. Those are the quirks that were a part of One for All when I got it. Gear Shift will be the only one who will be the most troubling in terms of usage." Izuku informed as Toshinori nodded his head and they both headed different directions. All Might to Might Towers in order to continue doing Hero Work, and Izuku towards UA Academy in order to learn the best way he could whilst inside the school. Walking into the train station, he sat down as he took in the completely not destroyed civilization as he gave a small smile at how beautiful it was before the views of the city were destroyed by villain attacks. He was so into his own little world that he never noticed how a blonde woman had sat down next to him as she saw his serene look on his face. As he pulled out a notebook about quirks, he began to look over said notes as he tried to fix some discrepancies about them. Unknown to him the woman who sat next to him had looked over at his notes and was looking them over with a slight interest in her expression. Izuku then noticed how he felt that someone was watching him, and as soon as he looked over at the woman, he saw she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen since Uraraka and Yaoyorozu. "U-Um, w-who are you?" Izuku asked, as the girl giggled softly before speaking. "My name is Ryuko Tatsuma, and I apologize if I startled you. I was just reading your notes on quirks, they're a great read." The woman said, as Izuku stared at her for a second. "O-Oh. You do? I just do this as a hobby, I got my quirk about a year and a half ago and had been writing about quirks since I was four." Izuku said, as he looked at the burnt notebook on his hand. "What happened to the notebook in your hand, it looks like it's been through some rough times." Ryuko asked, as she appraised the condition of the notebook itself. "It was blown up by a villain, he was trying to take it from my and accidentally caused an explosion nearby that burnt the notebook. I was able to escape, but I couldn't help but keep it in hand." Izuku said, as he looked at his notebook with a solemn expression. "Well it has some really useful stuff in there, so I can only hope that you could help me with my own quirk in the meantime." Ryuko asked, as she gave Izuku a smile. Returning the smile, they got off at the same stop as they talked to one another before arriving at UA. "Oh, you go here as well? I don't remember seeing you in our school before." Ryuko asked, as Izuku shook his head. "I'm transferring over from America; I had some bad experiences in the schools over there and came here to where All Might learned from to get a new look on life." Izuku said, as Ryuko gained a curious look on her face. "Which classroom are you going into?" She asked, as they walked through the gate of the school. "Oh, it is Class 2-A. I was in my second year of high school when I was forced to leave America. And before I forget, my name is Akatani Mikumo, nice to meet you Tatsuma-san." Izuku said, smiling at the girl as she blushed slightly. "Well let's head to class Mikumo-san." Ryuko said, as they both entered the school.