8 I'm On A Nightrain

(Draga Daria și Ioana, vezi ca o sa îți iei cringe-ul de pe lume. Pup.💋💋😜😜)
(I just warned a friend about the chapter, nothing important.)

IZZY POV

It was 2:45 am, Slash was snoring like a bear and I couldn't sleep at all but I had an idea. Steven and Slash were the only ones who snored so why didn't they just sleep together? I went in the bathroom and woke up Steven.

"C'mon man wake up." I said while tapping on his shoulder.

"Yeah mom, just five more minutes..." He said turning on his side.

"I have good news for you! You can go sleep in a bed. Don't you wanna sleep in a bed?"

"What kind of stupid question is this, of course I want." he opens his eyes and jumped out of the bathtub.

" Well if you want, go sleep with Slash because I can't." he run out of the bedroom and I took his place. Finally I could sleep peacefully again.

STEVEN POV

It was a 7:30 am. Fuck. It was already late. I woke up and try to do the same with Slash.

"Man, wake the fuck up." but he just swears under his breath.

"We are not gonna be late because of me, go wake up the others."

I went to Duff and screamd in his ear.
"Guess who's gonna be late if you don't get you drunk ass up?"

DUFF POV

Steven had a wonderful way to wake me up. I got on me feet and went to take a piss. I entered the bathroom and I saw Izzy sleeping like a baby and I had a wonderful idea. I left the lights off and open the water.

" Wtf... "

"Wakey Wakey time for school. C'mon Izzy time for school now! "
I went into the kitchen and filled a glass with water. I wanted to wake Axl the same way I did with Iz. I opened his bedroom door and I saw him sleeping with his arms wrapped around Hazel's body. I changed my mind because I didn't want to be that sadic especially because if I woke up Axl I wake up her and she didn't deserve it, yet.

"Axl, Axl wake up" I whispered into his ear.

AXL POV

Duff came to me and woke me up. It was sweet of him not to scream in my ear or something. I got on my feet and looked around me. Hazel was asleep with her arm on her wond. The wond was still prety new so it still hurt her.

"Haze, Haze wake up." she was so cute sleeping but she had to open her eyes. I exited the bedroom and the house was a mess. Steve was runing like it was the last day of his life, Izzy was wet and Duff... well Duff was normal he was drinking vodka . After 2 hours we had our baggages done. It was 9:30 so it was a perfect time to leave but something was missing.

"Fuck... Hazel and Slash are still sleeping " I said almost yelling.
In that moment Slash opened his bedroom door.

"Hi guys, good morning!" He said straching.

"What the fuck are you doing?! We were soposed to leave now, you drunk ass!" I yelled at him.

" Wait, Steven, do you remember when I told you that we are not gonna be late because of me?" he just nodded." Well I may not have told you that I said it leaves at 10 just because I wanted us to be on time." he said looking at me.

" Well we are not gonna be on time because of YOU!" I said looking at him back.

" Calm down AXL, the plane leaves at 2 pm. I told you that just because I know you are always late. I'm gonna wake up Hazel since she's not here." He said as he opened my bedroom door.