03

''I'm just checking if my family isn't freezing in the cold here,'' George said pointing over to where his family stood

''I'm just checking if my family isn't freezing in the cold here,'' George said pointing over to where his family stood. Grace turned over with a warm smile, sending a small wave in their way. ''You want to go a check on them?'' Grace laughed a little and so did George before his mother sent a wink in their way, ''I think they're okay, but, yeah.''

Grace giggled as George fully turned her way. ''You- just- stand, wait stand like this.'' Grace placed both her hands on his arms turning him right so the camera could see him, making quick eye contact with her cameraman so she could be sure he was visible.

''You look great by the way, hi.'' George said, officially opening the interview, ''Why thank you, congratulations on your nomination, British competition driver,'' the dark-haired girl paused, ''Now I have to ask you, something really really serious George about British culture.'' He looked up from her eyes, quickly glancing over to his family but turning back to the girl, ''Is a Jaffa cake a cake or a biscuit?''

George looked a bit shocked, the driver had been too busy staring at the girl in front of him, completely losing his train of thought. Not sure if he heard her right he asked, ''Is a Jaffa cake a rubber biscuit?'' Grace laughed loudly so he assumed that wasn't what she had asked, ''A cake or a biscuit!''

The pair laughed as Grace almost fell over on her heels but luckily for her George helped steady her, ''I thought you said a rubber biscuit!''

''Oh no, definitely not a rubber biscuit,'' she smiled, ''Thank you, by the way.''

''No problem,'' George smiled back before starting again, ''A cake inst it? It's Jaffa cake, so I hope cake.''

''I'm letting you off on that one but more importantly, with scones are we putting jam on before or after the cream?'' George had to think about this one, ''Uuuuuuh hmmm,'' he paused while staring at her and once again all she could do was smile, ''After I think.'' he was still talking but Grace quickly took the mic away so she herself could speak, ''George Russell! That is the wrong answer, the wrong answer.'' He also started saying something but because they were both talking it was unclear what he said.

Grace however thought it was time for a more serious question, ''Well alright, tell me this.'' George had now again fully turned towards her and not how she placed him at the beginning of the video, ''How are we looking back at the 2022 season? How special has it been? You're first win in Formula one, congratulations as well." A simple question to him, ''Yeah, thank you. A lot to look back on and learn, very excited for 2023 and hope we have a great one.''

''I'm sure you will. You look very smart and handsome by the way, talk me through the outfit.'' George let out a small laugh, on red carpets people never asked him about his outfits, they always asked Seychelle back when they were dating or his mother or sister but never him.

''I have to give it up to my sister, I think.'' Grace laughed for the millionth time this interview, ''To be honest. She is the one who picked it out. I like clothes but that's the issue, I couldn't choose between classic and basic or maybe something else.''

''Quite stylish you are, in the paddock also.''

George could only say the same for her as he had always admired her style choices with a pop of color or a bold fit. Charles, George, and even Lewis had discussed it once or twice before. To be honest, his friends on the grid had discussed Grace more than once or twice. Daniel Ricciardo being a big fan.

''You're sister might have to give me a call one of these days then.''

''If she passes your number on to me as well I'm sure we could arrange something,'' George said smiling one last time before Grace was told they ran out of time and had to move on. ''In your dreams, Rusell, now off you go.'' she slightly pushed him in the right direction. The pair shared one last smile before he turned around. Grace looked into the camera with rosy cheeks, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding, ''Bloody hell.''

Naomi closed the laptop after the video ended, ''Never in my life have I had an interview this flirty.''

Grace gave her best friend a small shove, standing up so she could make some tea in the kitchen. ''Want to stay for dinner?'' she yelled from the kitchen to the living room, ''Ask Alex if he also wants to come.''

''Texting him right now,'' she heard her best friend's voice yell back from out of the living room. While waiting for the water to cook Grace got an unexpected notification on her phone. ''NAAAAI!''

Naomi came sprinting from the living room, ''There's tea isn't there.''

''No no Nai, the water is still cooking.''

Naomi burst out in laughter, ''Not the type of tea I meant. So I ran into the kitchen for nothing?"

"Oh, yeah, fuck, wait look-"

Grace turned her phone towards her best friend Naomi, who gasped so loud you could hear her over the boiling water.

GEORGERUSSELL63 WANTS TO SEND YOU A MESSAGE

GEORGERUSSELL63 STARTED FOLLOWING YOU

author speaking!
beyond sorry for how long this took me. hope you enjoyed it cause there's a lot more to come between these two!