Two Butterflies and a Single Rose

A/N - A one-shot so thsi will be a short stroy maybe 3 or two chapters who knows.. Reason for doing this?

 Reason for doing this?

Then I got an idea. . .so umm yeah

Also not being rude or anything but Shinobu scares me, the first time she was introduced, also how she's always mad, her eyes, those purple eyes that seem so empty.

Second reasoning.

That smile someone drew on her kinda creeps me out in a way

That smile someone drew on her kinda creeps me out in a way. Also she barely gets any attention yes I know she dies.

Okay umm enjoy this.

______________________________________

Y/N Tsuyuri, brother of Kanao. Both grew under the harsh reality of their small world. It was small due of those that made that made the world small to see it. The punches to the stomach, demands of staying quiet, no food either. It seems in the end they felt so small, powerless to stop their tyrants.

If both shared different traits though, Y/N was able to speak his mind clearly despite all the harsh punishments given out to him. Kanao was traumatized by the death of the rest of her siblings so she played along by staying quite.

None of them played each other for doing what was wrong or right of them to do in the situation. Instead the silent was all Y/n needed to help her sister go through this harsh world, Y/N words was all she needed to see Y/N wanted her eyes to advert from his weaken state that only he grew weaker each day.

When their owner decided it was best to sell them off, he tied a rope around their neck told them to follow. Despite Y/n injuries he did his best to walk upright to not worry Kanao who only looked at him wondering if his foot slept. For some time Y/n was thankful Kanao wasn't able to see hi injures or ask if he was okay.

Crossing a bridge to head into the village they stopped walking when Y/n tripped and fell. "Hurry up!" The man was displeased with his performance of being a strong boy, if he was looked down as weak no one will buy him for the price he wanted.

Kanao wanted to ask him but with the shadows of her haunting past, the ghost voice of past experiences. Her nightmare made her be quiet it wasn't until she was brought out of that dreaded dream when two other shadows overcasted her.