Leaking Hearts

[3rd Person POV]

Being under the cover while he felt shivers of fear again, Y/N wanted to hold onto something filled with that cozy feeling.

Usually it will be his sister holding him to make sure he doesn't panic but she's been doing things of her own. Y/N wanted to still avoid Kanae as much as he can but it's hard when she gently knocks on the door while speaking in a soft voice.

She's been doing this everyday for the past two weeks.

Aoi has been watching over Y/N seeing as Shinobu is rather fixated on some research on poison while Kanae goes out on missions.

Aoi occasionally hugs him to make him feel asleep when necessary but often asked why the sudden change of behavior.

Y/N is extremely sensitive about the topic every time Aoi ask, so he just avoids her gaze then says he wants to sleep or eat. All she knows is his past of growing up in a abusive household and moved from place to place. He scared of the cold which includes snow. Always make sure everyone is okay.

Her prediction is Y/n doesn't want to burden anyone with his trauma.

All he wants is merely someone other then Kanao to cuddle with him and tell him he's okay.

Kanao was able to figure out when she sometimes watched interaction with Y/N and the Kocho siblings. He seems to be more comfortable with Kanae seeing her as an older figure to portect him like a mother. With Shinobu to him it's just a girl wanting the best for him.

Sadly she wishes he could have read the dairies Kanae wrote in, all those words now fully understanding made her more quiet afraid she may let the words slip from her lipsat one point.

Speaking of both girls they both have been going into a spiral of doubt wether of not Y/N will accept their confessions. Today will lead to many problems.

Shinobu layed on her bed while her hands trailed alongside her jawline

Shinobu layed on her bed while her hands trailed alongside her jawline. She was thinking of lucid dreams between her and Y/n will occasionally glancing at the door. She had written a three page essay explaining to Y/N why she loves him.

While the older of both sisters was already in front of Y/N's door, she was struggling to keep her breathing check despite learning Total Concentration Breathing. In her hand she was holding a crumbled piece of paper which was a small confession and apology written many times.

The door was slightly open from Aoi leaving the room to make soup for Y/N.

Walking inside while the she opened the door making a small sound causing Y/N to turn his head to his left side to see Kanae.