~ chapter 12

IN THE CAR

Jungkook: why you where out at this time.

Yn: ohh I have gone to a date.

Jungkook: date??

Yn: yes .

Jungkook: but why??

Yn: appa send me because he wanted me to get married.

Jungkook: huh??

Yn: yes he wanted me to get married so he tell me that he choose a guy for me.

Jungkook: so what's his name.

Yn: cha Eun Woo.

Jungkook: ohh ok

When jungkook say ok they arrive to Yn house.

Yn: thank you for the ride.

Jungkook: no it's ok.

Yn: bye have a safe drive.

Jungkook: bye.

Jungkook: when I drop Yn to her home when I was driving I was thinking about that guy that was with Yn in the restaurant.

*Flash back*

Jungkook: I have gone for a meeting because appa said that I have to handle the meeting because he has gone to Busan for business purpose and this was my first meeting that I am taking.

Jungkook: when I was waiting for the client I saw Yn was with a guy and the guy was very touchy with Yn and I can see Yn was uncomfortable with him.

*Flash back end*

Jungkook: I was thinking about that so called cha Eun Woo. I was thinking that something is suspicious in that cha Eun Woo.

Jungkook: and thinking this I reached home .

Mrs Jeon: ohh jungkook you are home how was the meeting.

Jungkook: good mom.

Mrs Jeon: so ok get fresh and sleep. Good night.

Jungkook: ok mom good night.

Jungkook: after I came in my room and gat a shower and wear my trauser and nothing on the upper body because I have a habit of sleeping shirt less.

               ____________

Yn: after jungkook drop me to my home and enter in the house and change myself and think about Eun woo he was very touchy with me and I was feeling very uncomfortable and he is weird.

Yn: then thinking so much I slept.

                   To be continued

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote for me guys and stay healthy and tell how you all are liking the story or not so till then bye guys 👋👋👋