~ chapter 25 ~

Jk: yes appa I am okay with it. *Emotionlessly*

Mr Jeon: ohh that's great.

Jk: okay appa. Now can I go.

Mr Jeon: yeah sure.

Jk: then I came out of cabin and went to my cabin and start thinking why I say yes to marriage. Then I answer myself why I say yes because I saw worry in appa eyes for me that's why I say yes I am thinking this marriage will be good because Yn is my crush also.

___________

Yn: after debate I got a call when I see the caller ID I became very happy.

*OTP*

Yn: hello~~

??: hello Yn~~ where are you??

Yn: I just came out of appa office. Why??

??: so I am coming to pick you up and we will spend time together today.

Yn: ok I am waiting.

??: ok .

Yn: after I hang up the call I became very happy after so many years he is coming omo I am excited to meet him. I was in my thoughts then a car came in front of me.

??: hey lady can you please come out of your Dreamland and sit in the car.

Yn: sure gentleman.

??: ok come.

Yn: hey you chikimcham.

??: hey stop saying this name.

Yn: I will. And now let's go.

??: *sign* ok

AT CAFE

Chikimcham: so what do you want to order.

Yn: wait a min I need to use washroom.

Chikimcham: go.

*Chikimcham pov*

When Yn went to washroom I started humming song so my mind came with an idea I take out my phone and start recording my voice when I was in middle of sing Yn came and I panic quickly put my phone down.

Yn: hey you chikimcham I see that

Chikimcham: *sign* so now stop that

Yn: you still didn't stop doing that.

Chikimcham: yes so I will any problem.

Yn: no.

Chikimcham: ok.

Yn: wanna tell you something.

Chikimcham: what??

Yn: appa set my marriage with his best friend son.

Chikimcham: what!!!! * Shout*

Yn: hey you dumb head stop shouting.

Chikimcham: ok ok. But when.

Yn: today appa say this to me.

Chikimcham: ohh.

Yn: so what you think?? I will a good wife or bad wife.

Chikimcham: I don't know.

Pov end...

_____________

*Jk pov*

When I came out of cabin I thought that to go to my favourite cafe and think about it. Then when to my favourite cafe.

The cafe:

I enter the cafe a sit on my favourite spot the I ordered cappuccino and when my order arrive little bit cappuccino spil on my coat so I when to Washroom to clean and when I arrive I heard a similar voice and when I listened to that voice it was Y...

I enter the cafe a sit on my favourite spot the I ordered cappuccino and when my order arrive little bit cappuccino spil on my coat so I when to Washroom to clean and when I arrive I heard a similar voice and when I listened to that voice it was Yn voice so I heard her talk and after hearing her I became angry as hell.

She (Yn) say * I will be a gold digger wife and I am  marrying Jungkook because of his money*

And that was enough of you Yn I will show you who is JEON JUNGKOOK.

And after that I went back to my office.

Pov end ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello guys it's been a while I posted new chapters but I am now trying to post new chapter regularly and what do you think
who is that chikimcham??

and why Yn say that??

What will happen in the next part ?? if you want to know so please share your support to me and show me that you support me so I get motivation to write new chapter.
Wait till next part in till then bye take care👋👋

Please guys vote and follow and comment if you like this part...