Chapter 9~You're getting a kick out of this

Song: And Left Feeling Empty Inside by Ka$tro

Third Person POV

"So I made breakfast, it's cold by now though." Sam breaks the silence as Reva takes another swing of vodka while Steve stares at the duo. "It's fine, I'll still eat some." Reva comforts Sam's effort. "Thank you, Sam." Natalia comments as she serves herself. "So, the question is... who in SHIELD could launch a domestic missile strike?" Reva changes the environment. "Pierce.'' Steve admits. "Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world." Natalia adds. "But he's not working alone, Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurian Star." Steve continues and clenches his jaw. "So was Jasper Sitwell." Natalia says. "So, the real question is: how do the three most wanted people in Washington kidnap a SHIELD officer in broad daylight?" Steve questions. "The answer: you don't." Sam drops a file on the table with a slight smirk. Reva quickly scans Sam's file before passing the file over. "Is this Bakhmala? The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you. You didn't say he was a para-rescue." Natalia comments as she looks over to Steve. "Is this Riley?" Steve questions as he finally sees Sam's file. "Yeah,'' Sam confirms. "I heard they couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPGs. What did you use, a stealth chute?" Natalia questioned, looking over to Sam. "No, these" Sam answered while he handed Steve another file.

Steve opens it, "I thought you said you were a pilot." "I never said pilot." Sam defenses. Meanwhile, Natalia and I got to see the file. I saw these with Hydra, but they discontinued the project. My wings were the blueprint of these. I need to see Sam's potential. "I can't ask you to do this, Sam. You got out for a good reason." I hear Steve say. " Dude, Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in." Sam admits. "Sam, what's your plan?" Reva asks. "I just need this and a sniper." Sam simply said. "Where can we get our hands on one of these things?" Steve asks as he reconnects eye contact... "The last one is at Fort Meade, behind three guarded gates and a 12-inch steel wall." Sam comments, causing Steve to look over at Natalia, she shrugs her shoulders. "What about the rifle?" Sam asks. Before Natalia offers, Reva interrupts "While you get that, I'll get my sniper. Just give me some time." Reva's comment raises concern from all three. "Just do as I say." As Reva starts to get bothered by the reactions. As Natalia figures out her ways into Fort Meade, Reva excuses themselves. They head to their bunker quickly grabbing their rifle, emergency supplies, and their Liz watch. Reva heads back to Sam's place making everyone jump. "Why so surprised? I warned you guys." Reva commented, sighing. "Where do you want me to position, Sam?" Reva questions.

Normal POV

While Sam is on the field, I'm in position on the rooftop with Natalia. Liz, my watch is connected to Sam's call. Waiting for my queue, I hear Natalia "Why do you still own a Russian rifle?" "Now is not the time, Natalia. You know that." I gently reply, trying to keep my balance. "You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a gray car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride." I hear Sam explain to Sitwell, my queue. "And why would I do that?" Sitwell questions. Turning on my laser pointer, I love my rifle. Russian armory, I think, is easier and lighter than American armory. "Because that tie looks expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up." Sam says, confidently. Sitwell looks down at his tie and sees my laser. I love making men nervous, it's my high. Hell, Zeus is terrified of me.

Rogers throws Sitwell across the rooftop, "Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Jasper was always easy to deal with, he's easily frightened. "Never heard of it." He says. "What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Rogers continues to question. "I was throwing up, I get seasick." I hear Jasper's excuse, causing Rogers to grip Sitwell's blazer near the edge of the rooftop. Jasper just smiles, "Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers." "You're right, it's not. It's theirs." Rogers fixes his suit, while Natalia steps back giving me the honors. Rogers steps aside, "You missed me?" His smile dropped immediately. I smirked as I kicked him off the roof, his screams were like music to my ears. "You know him?" Rogers question. "Sort of, I was instructed to haunt him once in a while. To keep him on his toes." I smiled as I shared. "You're getting a kick out of this." Natalia realizes. "Well, it's Hydra. Terrifying hydra is my humor, they're getting what they deserved and they're still shocked." I comment, defending my behavior. "Remind me to not irritate them" Steve whispers to Natalia.

Sam, in his falcon jet-pack suit, flies up holding Sitwell, and throws him down on the roof. "Zola's algorithm is a program... for choosing insight's targets!" He shares, kneeling. "What targets?" Rogers yells. "You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Undersecretary of Defense, and a high school valedictorian in Iowa City. Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, Reva. Anyone who's a threat to Hydra. Now, or in the Future." Sitwell stutters his words but clearly says my true name. "YOU SAID MY NAME, HOW DID YOU GET IT? HUH, JASPER?" I grabbed his collar, dragging him back to the edge of the roof. Slamming his head against the gravel edge as I hover over him. "WE HAVE INTEL." He yells. "FROM WHO?" I yell back as my eyes glow into their natural form. "Think about it, Reva. Who's under our protection?" He whispers with a smirk on his face. Before I could continue, Rogers separated us. "The Future, how could it know?" He questions, making Sitwell laugh. "How could it not? The 21st Century is a digital book. Zola taught Hydra how to read it. Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, e-mails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores. Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future." Sitwell explains as he stands up. "And what then?" Rogers questions. "Oh, my God. Pierce is gonna kill me." Jasper's admits, making me chuckle. "What then?" "Then the insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time." 

A/N:

yall I'm excited for the next chapter...BEEFY BUCKY.

BEEFY BUCKY