Orochi

Location
Sakura Empire
1150 hours

-No one POV-

Yokai look at documents at his hand while eating some mochi at his office. Since he was a high rank officer, he had his own room to work.

Yokai scratch his head. This document make some of his brain cells have to work harder. It's was to recruit a few more kansen to the Kamaitachi task force.

Yokai : Damn, this s*** Hayato gave to me make me wanna to have a holiday right now. Well, at least I had to pick 4 more kansen for my task force before I can request my holiday maybe at Eagle Union I guess. *chuckle*

A collum of paper in front of him represent of the qualifed kansen for his task force. More than two dozen kansen were qualified and interested to join the Kamaitachi task force.

Yokai : Okay how about IJN Ashigara a another heavy cruiser will sure help. IJN Choyoda and IJN Chitose for our carrier kansen. And lastly how about....eh?

Suddenly, Yokai found out that Mutsu also wanna join this task force and apparently she were qualified.

Yokai : Damn, I thought of taking another destroyer but since Mutsu-sama were interested to join then it will be!

Yokai pass the paper to one of the guard and order him to bring it to Lady Mikasa. After that, he look up to the celling of his office.

Yokai : I wonder how were they right now? Sure they will be fine.

At the same time
Location
Pacific Ocean
Near Pearl Harbor
1155 hours

-No one POV-

Kaze were being throw back by the blast of a heavy cruiser USS Baltimore main battery, but he managed to block the main shell using his katana. The rest were also not in a good position.

A few hours ago they were on a infiltration mission when suddenly the Eagles Union manage to detect their presence and ambush them. Kaze were fighting Baltimore and Belfast. Oite were fighting Javelin and Laffey. Umikaze with Denver and Biloxi. Hanazuki fighting with Cleveland and Columbia. Maya having a hard time fighting Montpelier. And lastly Kaga with Enterprise.

Kaga : Get out from our way Grey Ghost!!!

Enterprise : That my line!!!

Kaze : Kaga-sama!!!

Belfast : It is rude to not give your full attention at your own enemy.

Belfast strike Kaze from his right but were save by his wind katana. Kaze then launch his depth charge at Belfast.

Belfast : Depths change?

Baltimore : You looking down at us!! *charge towards Kaze*

Belfast : Stop it Baltimore!!

Before Baltimore could even react Kaze point all of his torpedo tube at Baltimore at point blank rage.

Kaze : Baka. *launch all of his last few remaining torpedo*

A big explosion happened and Baltimore were seriously injured but miracle didn't sunk.

Kaze : Seriously, I need upgrades towards those torpedo.

Kaze rush towards Enterprise who were about land a final blow towards Kaga. Enterprise manage to block Kaze attack but was shock when Kaze launch depth charge at her. Kaze soon put Kaga right arm at his shoulder and speed up towards a better area. The rest of the task force also managed to ran away from their enemy, but the Azur Lane pursuit them.