Oratrice mécanique d'analyse cardinal {Re - written}

It was cold. But then it was warm.

...

I don't know what'ill do know.

...

I'm just a consciousness.

...

Guess I'll just-

"!"

I looked around. What? How am I looking?! Am I...alive again? But how? I checked my fingers. They twitched. I was laying on my back, the position that I died in. I stood up on wobbly legs. I checked my front. No hole. It was as if my body was remade without any injuries/wounds. It felt nice. But, how am I going to get back to the mortal realm? I looked around. Nothing but black void. I looked at my body. Just a white shirt with a knee-length skirt. The sleeves were ripped. Maybe it was a reference to the Riffhound? I don't know. Suddenly a vision popped up.

---------------------

The Dendron Archon approached the corpse. She looked sad to have lost a dear friend. Or rather, her sister. She remembered when both of them were created from the Shade of life. She was dead too now. She wiped a tear and sat on her knees. She stretched her hands and magic rushed to her corpse. Back in Sumeru, a beautiful tree grew in Sumeru. It helped cleanse the abyss. 

-----------------------

Well I'm a little bit disappointed. But at least my corpse is able to do something. Seeing Rrukhadevatah for the last time was nice. I am going to miss everybody. Well, I guess I'm gonna cry now. 

I sit on my knees and in the best damsel in distress voice, I cry dramatically. Then I stand up.

Trying to be sad isn't going to fix the fact that I'm dead. Or it will. Idk, I just feel dead. 

Suddenly, A bright cyan figure Apears in front of me. I fall backwards. 

"AAAAAAAAAAA Grim Reaper, don't take my soul!1!1!2!2!3!" I say dramatically on the floor. Even though I didin't mean it. 

"Egeria?" A familiar voice said. I looked at the figure and realized that it's Barbatos.

"Barbatos?! Did you die to?!" I shout, getting to my feet and holding him by his shoulders. 

"No, no. I swear, being dead changed you." Venti said, seeing me from up and down.

"Hah! I only feel like I'm rotting from inside. This is just an act." 

"Never knew you wore such revealing clothes." He said.

"What did you say?! Aren't you the one who shows up like a zesty ahh twink in the middle of the battlefield??!!!"

"Ok, ok, geez. Anyways, I'm going to currently bring you to the Grim Reaper. Istaroth."

My sweat turned cold. I forgot about the things and the promises I've broken with her. I looked away. 

"Is it really necessary??" I asked and refused to meet his eyes. I was scared for myself.

"Yes. Now, stick out your hand."

1

2

"Wait wait wait! I gotta do something!"

"?"

"I JUST WANNA BE PART OF YOUR SYMPHONY!!!!!!!"

3