chapter 9

Madeleine's pov

I told Finn I was going for a quick swim but my ears really can't hear that puny fish cries anymore . So , Now I'm in front of Aronnax which has completely drowned and all I've to do is search for that fish . What was his name ! Well who cares .

I searched the whole Aronnax but I still can't find him . He's a fish and Aronnax is filled with water so , maybe he has escaped .

( Then she heard a noise .)

" So , here you are " said Maddie ( with relief )

As she was saying this Jeffery as usual gave her a glare .

Then she went towards dark orca again .

Finn's pov

I think Maddie was right . It's really hard to bear ant's cries .

" Hey ! Can't you just stop crying . Everyone here is already tired and you're making us more tired " said Finn .

" Then you can go " replied ant ( still sobbing ) .

" Don't forget you are on our ship " said Finn . ( Smirking )

" Where's your sister ? " asked hammerhead .

" She has gone for swimming . Probably , she couldn't bear his cries anymore " answered Finn .

" Captain ! The dinner will be ready in sometime ." Said Danny boy .

" I think everyone should get freshed and let's meet at the dinner " said Finn.

" Ant , if you want you can stay at Maddie's room till she don't comes " said Finn .

Everyone went as they were very tired to say anything .

In Maddie's room

Ant's pov

I can't just stay here . I have to find Jeffery .

As he was standing up , he heard a knock on the door .

" What the hell are you doing in my room ?" Asked Maddie .

" Don't worry I'm going " said ant clearly annoyed and angry .

" You can't talk to me like that " cried Maddie .

As ant was leaving Maddie held his wrist and turned him .

" You're crying again?" Asked Maddie this time with pain in her eyes .

" You'll never understand how it feels right . I lost my best friend . How come I started caring about you selfish pirate . Wait ! You're not even a pirate ." Cried ant .

This made Maddie angry yet she knew the feeling of losing someone that's why she made her way toward the door and came back with Jeffery in her hands .

Ant didn't saw her coming as he was broken . She kept Jeffery beside ant .

" I don't know how you were feeling but now you can stop feeling that . You've got your best friend back . And By the way I know how it feels to lose someone who we love " said Maddie and left .

After seeing Jeffery ant was in nine clouds he went straight towards his parents and showed them Jeffery .

Then he went to Fontaine . Fontaine didn't liked Jeffery as much as ant but she was as  delighted as ant that Jeffery was back .

At the dinner

Everyone was silently eating but ant couldn't just shut his mouth . So he started speaking .

" So , what are you going to do now ?" Asked Ant .

" First we're going to drop you all to the shore then we'll to take what is ours " replied Finn .

" If you're going after the treasure then you can take us with you . we can give you ransom in exchange of that treasure " said Will .

" I don't think you should worry about the treasure they can never find it " said Finn .

" They have the forth map they sure can find it " said Kaiko .

" There's no fourth map there's only a paper in that forth box " replied Finn .

" Why do you think that ?" asked ant .

" I destroyed the forth map when I was little ." Said Finn . So , forget about the treasure .

Everyone except hammerhead was shocked .

" Can you tell us the whole truth ? How do you know Jess ? And all these things , Asked ant .

" By the way why are you not saying anything hammerhead ?" Asked Will .

" Finn , will have the final say and no one will object him " said hammerhead after a long silence .

" Looks like it's time for me to be honest . Believe me or not what I'm going to tell you all is real " said Finn .

" But first Maddie I'm sorry " said Finn .

What's Finn going to tell everyone ?

In the next chapter everyone will know why Finn knows Jess and about the treasure .