Introducions

"Comeon! I will show you where you will be staying."Tsireya glided across the sand and bounced from Mauris to Mauris. I was confused as to why she was so happy, but somewhere deep down, I was jealous-jealous that I couldn't just speak to people with confidence and treat everyone nicely. "Here's the sullys hut oh, look, there's Kiri and Loak!" Tsireya gripped my hand and drifted towards them. "I can introduce you to them."

"Oh, im okay, I think I might just..."

I was cut off, as we had already approached them. Great.

"Loak! This is y/n she is joining us for a couple of weeks while her parents help out with the fisherman," Tsireya smiled at the joyful-looking boy.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you; this is my sister, Kiri."

The tall, short-haired girl spanked around and caught my eye instantly. Holy shit. "H-h-hi," I stuttered.

"H-hi" Oh my eywa She stuttered too.

"Don't worry, Kiri is just very anti-social," Loak teased. "I guess we have that in common," I laughed. I watched Tsireya's face light up at the sight of me speaking. I turned my attention over to Kiri, who was smiling in my direction-at me!

"Anyways, it was nice speaking to you both; I have to show you to her mauris." Tsireya gave both of them a hug and continued giving me a tour. I didn't know what just happened, but I couldn't even focus on Tsireya's words. The only image in my head was the girl I had just seen. "Y/N, Y/N... are you listening?" A concerned Tsireya waved a hand over my face.

"Oh, hi, I'm sorry, Tsireya."

"It's okay. We are here!" She changed her mood as she pointed at the Mauri. There was a large size reduction to the hut we sleep in at home, but I guess I will have to endure it. "Thanks," I said as I walked in and claimed my spot in the corner of the room.