Note

Please read and share your reviews. It will boost me. Please don't skip.

Sorry guys for not posting any part since last few days but trust me I was so pissed off and so feeling so low due to the yrkkh script. I hate DKP and Rajan shahi. Here are some things that are going in my mind

1. How could they name Abhinav's child as Abhira.

2. For generational leap how could they kill Abhir and Abhimanyu. Why?

3. Goenkas blamed Akshu for Aarohi's death, and treated her the same way Birlas treated her at the time of Neil's death. If Birlas were wrong how can Goenkas' behaviour be justified then?

4. Why couldn't they just give Abhir a normal family which he craved throughout? Why?

5. How could they just finish Abhimanyu's any existence in the show? No Abhimanyu. No Birla. No Abhir. Nothing related to Abhimanyu after the leap. Why? Wasn't he the lead and Abhinav a cameo?

Guys no hate towards Jay Soni but how could DKP do this to us.

Also please tell me in pregnancy Akshara did so much. I mean she:

1. Played a football match
2. Fought with goons to save Muskan on rakshabandhan.
3. Saved manjiri from fire during janmashtmi celebration.
4. Danced in occasions and sangeet practice.
5. Won dahi handi and climbing on the human pyramid.
6. Shifting twice
7. Having panic attacks.
8. Going through so much tension and sadness of Abhinav, Aarohi, Abhimanyu and Abhir's death.
9. Running and saving everyone in hospital when held hostage.

After so much also she is still pregnant and during her first pregnancy at the time of saving the NGO girls she had a miscarriage. How? And if she had one then how now is completely perfect?

I am stunned and she got to know about her pregnancy almost after 2.5 months of Abhinav's death and then all the drama of manjiri that DKP did, let's take it as 1 month more and then Aarohi's death and leaving the house and shifting and all that is more 5 days and then 1 month leap with Abhimanyu and Abhir in the new house that means 4 months 20 days and still no baby bump. She is as always slim.

*Logic and Science committed suicide* 🙂🙂

Finally I'm not interested in Generation 4. Sorry if I offended but I was so pissed off. Also I will post the next part either tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Thanks and do share your thoughts for DKP and the generational leap.