Part 13: Mocktail or Cocktail?

While Aaru was dragging Akshu towards Nish, Akshu collided with someone. She opens her eyes and sees a man holding her hand to prevent her from falling. He helps her stand. The man was staring at Akshu. Nish comes towards them.

Nish (looking at the boy): Tu yaha kya kar raha hai?
Boy: Solo trip par aaya tha. Aur tu?
Nish: Ohh! Mai yaha aapne friends ke sath aayi thi.

All this time the boy was eyeing on Akshu.

Aaru: Di, who's he?
Nish: Ye meri mom ke friend ka beta hai.
Akshu: Oh!
Nish: Acha ABHINAV sorry but hum chalte hai.
Abhinav: Arre but itni late night tum sab manage kaise karoge. Tumhare sath koi aur dikh bhi nahi raha aur moreover tum ladkiya ho toh akele kaise.

Aarohi scrunches her nose listening to his orthodox thoughts about girls and so does Nishtha.

Akshu (calmly): Thank you but we are strong enough to protect ourselves. Anyways you are on a solo trip so please let us know if you will need protection. Let's go girls.

Saying this the girls left giggling and Abhinav stood there looking Akshu's retiring figure from top to bottom.

Abhinav (to himself): Beauty with attitude... I love it... Ms. Attitude meet you soon...

Here our girls are dancing and drinking mocktails. By mistake Akshu drinks a cocktail thinking it was a mocktail.
She is drunk and dancing getting tipsy.
Aarohi and Nishtha notice this and go to Akshu.

Aaru: Isko kya hua.
Nish: Lagta hai galat drink pi li.
Aaru: Kya!!?? Ab kya kare? Abhi bro will kill us.
Nish: Darne se kuch kuch nahi hoga we have to call him.
Aaru: Nahi nahi ek kaam karte hai hum isko hotel le jate hai and then there we will inform Abhi bro.
Nish: Ok

They then take Akshu to the car. They then drive back to the hotel.
While they were about to reach they called Abhi and told him to come downstairs.

Here we can see Abhinav is also staying in the same hotel so he is in the lobby asking something to the Receptionist.

Abhi reaches in the hotel parking and sees the girls. He goes to them and Akshu jumps on him. He was handling Akshu.

Abhi: Ye sab kaise hua?
Nish: Vo actually hua kya na ki hum mocktails pi rahe the aur I guess Akshu had a cocktail by mistake.
Aaru: Sorry bro. It was an accident.
Abhi: Koi baat nahi bas ye baat Udaipur nahi jaani chahiye. Samajh rahe ho na. Ghar par parents ne believe kiya hai humare upar. Ok?

Both nods. Akshu was about to fall but Abhi gave him support saving him from the fall. He then picks her up in bridal style and takes her inside. Aaru and Nishtha follow them.
Here Abhinav turns from the reception and is shocked to see the scene before him. He sees that her
Ms. Attitude in the arms of a man. He was not able to think about how to react. That's when he hears...

Aaru: Abhi bro aap aur di jao mai ek lemonade order kar deti hu.
Abhi: Nahi chalo room mai jakar order kar dena.

She nods and they go from there. Abhinav relaxes listening to bro. He thinks that Abhi and Akshu to be siblings or cousins. He then went to his room.

Guys please do like and comment.