First day

You were walking from your tiring day, from work where you had friends like... Lisa or Shuhua.

"I'm soooo tired!" you said. You went to shop to buy some dinner, you opened the door and you saw your friend Soobin drinking coffee. Let's just say that you two were talking and forgot about the time. after few minutes or even hours you saw the time and buyed dinner. You rushed home fastly to take a shower and rest. 

You were going till you saw a shadow. You thought that it's only a cat or something small, so you continued walking home, but... You've heard some footsteps coming from behind. You turned around and saw.... nothing? You decided to walk a little faster after all. The footsteps went faster too. You turned around again, but you saw a man with blood in him mouth. You knew that it's a vampire and decided to run as fast as you can. The vampire started running too. The thing is... vampires are a lot faster so you didn't have any chance. The vampire ran in front of you and you stopped running and stand there in fear all shaking. He smirked and said: "You really thought that you can run away? How funny!" then he mumbled... "Pathetic human being." You said: "What do you want from me! Please don't kill me!" you had teary eyes. The vampired laughed and said: "Maybe I won't kill you if you will listen to me." he took your hand and lead you to some mansion ? You were amazed, scared and confused. He said: "My name is Felix and you will live here till I won't tell you that you can leave... Understand?" you nodded a little scared still. Felix said: "I will show you your room. And DON'T TRY TO ESCAPE!" you nodded again scared even more. He showed you your room and I need to say... It was beautiful! All was sooo fancy! You were amazed and something shocking happened... you hugged him... He was surprised but hugged you back smiling. Felix said: "Is this what humans do when they want to say thank you?" you said: "Sometimes." Felix nodded and said: "In the closet you have clothes any type that you will need." you said:" Thank you." You came into the big closet and changed till Felix was waiting outside. You came out and he smiled and said: "Good night to you." you said:"thank you." After that Felix left and you went to sleep.