5th day

When you woke up after that night Felix had his hands wrapped around you.

Suddenly he woke up and smiled at you. He said "Good morning" and kissed your cheek. You smiled too and laid my head on his chest and said. "I'm tireed" He said "Was I doing it too fastly? Sorry."

You two cuddled for like an hour.

You two stand up and take a shower together. You two already fell in love with each other. After the shower, Felix showed that he's a really caring and sweet boyfriend, cause he dried your hair with hair drier.

Then you two dressed dressed up in some comfortable clothes.

ours

ours

Felix's

Felix's

You two were more elegant tipe, but now you just wanted to spent some time together.

You two came down and started doing breakfast.

You were doing waffles and Felix was a little helped by making you feel comfort. He was laying his head on your shoulder and his arms were wrapped around your waist. You were giggling cause every time he was tickling you and playfully biting your neck (nothing dirty). You said "Feliiixxx!" You liked it but trying to play mad. Felix was giggling and laughing. He said "If you won't make the waffles fast. Maybe I'll eat you instead of them~" you giggled and continued making the waffles.

After some minutes waffles were done and you placed them on plates.

Felix said "I want one more"

You gave him one more, but he said "what if you'll be the waffle" he chuckled and you hit him playfully.

You two sat down and started eating the waffles.

"They are good. But not as good as you." Felix said

You rolled your eyes. Cause his flirting was going on your nerves.

He saw it and chuckled.

You two ate the breakfast and then you cuddled for about an half hour.

You two went out together. You didn't want to be all the time in his mansion.

You were getting hot chocolate and some desserts.

It melted your heart as you saw Felix's smile. He was happy, and you were too.

When you were eating your desserts, Felix wiped some cream from the cake on your lips and licked his finger.

You giggled and Felix said "your cake is good"

After that you went ice skating (I love ice skating btw)
Felix was holding your hand cause it was your first time. It was funny watching you holding him and your legs shaking. You said "Felix, I can't do this. I'm scared" Felix said "you can I'll help you and you'll skate like a swan on water."

You felt your heart melt, his words were so sweet.

You smiled and hugged him. Felix shouted "We're on ice rink! Y/n!"

You two fell and giggled.

Your head was hurting a little and it got a little bruise.

Felix kissed it and left a little of saliva on it.

You giggled and laid your head on his chest.

After a few minutes he picked you up and gave back the skates to the person that gave them to you.

After that he went back with you home and you two changed to pajamas.

You two said to yourself that you're used to each other, so you two used one bedroom.

You two cuddled and fell asleep.

Words: 558