(18+) Fourth day

You woke up. Felix was next to you, and somehow, he fell asleep. You thought that this was a good time for a prank. You took a blanket and some clothes that won't be visible under the blanket, so he will think that you are n@ked. You dressed up and lay on bed in some pose that he would want to see your body.

He woke up... He saw you laying with a really hot pose. Then he was thinking that you are n@ked. He was shocked, but he came closer with a hungry look in his eyes. The only thing you forgot about was that it won't stop him even if you have clothes. He touched the blanket and pulled some of it off. He saw your chest. (You had a really revealing shirt)

Something like this (so he didn't see it yet, and he thinks that you don't have anything on), he started to touch your chest and pull his hand between your chest

Something like this (so he didn't see it yet, and he thinks that you don't have anything on), he started to touch your chest and pull his hand between your chest. You moaned. He saw that you had a shirt, so he took it off and started massaging your chest. You moaned even more. He was doing it faster and faster every second. He was biting and licking his lips. Then, he started sucking it. Your moans were all over the room. The biggest ones were when he started sucking your n¡pples on them. You took off his shirt and started pressing his abs. He was moaning with you, too. He took off the blanket and took off the shorts. You only had panties now. He got turned on even more. You unbuttoned his pants and threw them to the side. He only had boxers. He said: "Are you sure that you want this?" You nodded. As you did, he took off your panties and took off his boxers, too. You were blushing. He put one of his fingers into your place and danced with the finger in it. You were moaning. He then pulled it out (he was teasing you) and licked it. He asked: "Can I...." You nodded, and he came between your legs. He started eating that place out. You were moaning because he used his lips and tongue, too. He stopped. You said: "Please... continue..." He said: "No~ I'm going to do something else~" He took something from the drawer and put it into your place. You were thinking what it was. Suddenly... it started vibrating. You started moaning hard. He clicked on the max level (max level was 5). You moaned more. He laid you on your stomach. The vibrator pushed into your place more because of it, and you felt it harder. You gasped. "Felix~Ah~Turn it off~" Felix smirked and put in another one on the max level. You were moaning even more. "Felix~ Ahh~" Felix whispered: "Will you be good and not tease me again~?" You nodded. Suddenly, Felix put his thing in your hole on your butt. "Ah!" You moaned, and Felix was moaning too. Felix said: "You are driving me crazy babe. You are so hard!" He put it in more. He turned you on your back and put his thing into your thing. There were these two vibrators, so you two were a moaning mess.

The other things are on you 😏