3 {Welcome To Happy Harbor}

Current Location: San Fransokyo 

Our story takes place a week after our hero's arrived at Mount Justice. And right now everyone was off doing their own thing for a while until they meet back at their new HQ. And right now one of our main hero's Y/N Parker aka Spider-Man was currently walking down the street back to his and Aunt May's house. Because 1 he wanted to tell her all about what's happened and how he was now apart of Young Justice and 2 because he needed to pick some things up, and also repair his suit. 

Y/N POV

After about 10 minutes of walking i finally arrived at our house. I admit it was a far cry from living with my parent's in Queens to living in a shitty apartment with May to now living in a nice Japanese American styled home. I have to admit San Fransokyo was a city definitely ahead of it's time. 

Y/N: *Sigh* Thank you Miss Stark

I entered the code into the gate and the light beeped

I entered the code into the gate and the light beeped. I walked towards the front door and inserted the key. I opened the door and heard some voices coming from the living room. 

Y/N: Aunt May? I'm back!

As i entered the living room i spotted Aunt May sitting in a chair talking to someone who i haven't seen in a year. 

Aunt May: Oh Y/N you're back, and just in time too. Look who's here

She says gesturing to the person sitting on the couch. I move closer and the person turns to me. 

???: Hello Y/N~

Y/N: No way. M-Miss Stark?!

Toni: In the flesh kid

She stood up and walked over to me. She then wrapped her arms around me in a hug to which i returned almost immediately. 

Y/N: It's so good to see you again

I say wrapping my arms around her tighter. I admit the hug felt nice considering i could feel her D cup assets pressing against my chest but i ignored it as i was just happy to see her again. 

Toni: I can see that~ ....Okay alittle too tight kid

Y/N: Oh right, sorry

I release her from the hug. 

Toni: It's fine kid. I'm just as happy to see you as you are me, only i'm better at hiding it

 I'm just as happy to see you as you are me, only i'm better at hiding it