1 {Independence Day}

(This may be a long one so buckle up)

Writing key

Talking
'Thoughts'
Radio/Mind-link
<Actions>
*Sounds*

Current Location: San Fransokyo, California
Current Date: July 4th 

Our story begins in one of the most beautiful and advanced cities in all of america. San Fransokyo, a city blessed with a beautiful combination of American and Japanese architecture. 

And it also happened to be the new home of the cities resident Spider hero Y/N Parker aka Spider-Man

And it also happened to be the new home of the cities resident Spider hero Y/N Parker aka Spider-Man. Now if you're wondering why he's here and not in New York. Well one answer is because his Aunt May Parker got a new job in the city working to help the homeless population. And because he wasn't the only Spider person in fact it was him, his friend Gwen Stacy aka Ghost Spider, Mia and Miles Morales the twin spiders...or Spider-Girl and Spider-Man as they liked being called. So he moved with his Aunt to San Fransokyo where he became the cities Spider-Man. It was hard at first having to say goodbye to the city where so many memories were, it was also very hard to say goodbye to his friends who'd become pretty much family as they all went to the same school together and pretty much grew up a couple blocks away from each other. They still kept in contact of course and always shared their own little "war" stories. But those weren't the only people he had to say goodbye too, but we'll get to them some other time. 

But for now let's get back to the story. 

We move into a really nice two story house. We move into the upstairs room through the window where we see a bunch of photos of different people and places. We move down onto the shelf which had a police scanner next to a single Rose. The camera continued panning to the side to show a desk which had a notebook which had a bunch of different drawings and sketches in it each of them about different technology. We move and see two spare web shooters sitting on the desk with some screwdrivers and a bunch of circuit boards and HI Tech chips laying around. We then moved around passing by a Spider-Man mask that was sitting underneath a magnifying glass. We move up to a board that held a bunch of different newspaper articles with the last one being about the Spider-People swinging around New York, saving lives & stopping crime. 

*VRRT*

*VRRT*

*VRRT* 

*VRRT*

???: *Groan*

A young man who looked to be about 17 sat up from his bed and picked up the phone. This young man was Y/N Parker or as he's better known as, Spider-Man. 

Y/N POV

I looked at the phone and pressed the app to reveal Police communications. 

Dispatch: All units be advised alarm has been tripped at San Fransokyo Bank, suspect is confirmed to be the metahuman Livewire. All units proceed with extreme caution, suspect is to be considered extremely dangerous