1

Hello, my name is Kasta Grayson. I'm 15 years old, I have shoulder-length green hair and blue eyes. My father is Dick Grayson and I don't know my mother. I never met her and I don't know why, but Kory revealed to me that my mother was afraid for me and decided that I would be safer with my father. So these 15 years have passed for me training with the titans. I didn't have my outfit yet, I wasn't ready yet. I really love my dad. He always know how to make me laught and how to take care about me. But i Really somethimes wanna talk with mom....with someone who give birth me.

Just when I was sitting in the room, my father came in. Without a word, he sat down on the bed next to me. I felt something was wrong. Sure, he wasn't a talker, but he talked to me normaly. He don't act like that eariel. So, it's strange for me. He certainly wasn't silent like that. I took the headphones off my ears and waited for him to say something. It took a while, but he responded.

D: I would like to talk to you about something.

He said. I could hear slight concern in his tone. Were he afraid of what he wanted to say? Or maybe my reaction?

I nodded for him to continueDad took a deep breath and said

D: you have a mother.

My eyes widened slightly in shock. I didn't expect to hear that. I would never have thought in my life...

K: She is.......beautiful?

I asked, not sure what to answer. Dad nodded and a slight smile appeared on his lips.

D: of course. He didn't leave you because he didn't love you - he wanted to protect you because his life is complicated.

K; Wait.....He?......

I asked confused. Dick looked at me And his voice was confident With a hint of pride. Dad smile to me when he talk.

D: His nickname is Redhood.

---------------------

Sorry for short start but i have big plans for it so please tell me what do you think about it.

I'm still learning english so sorry for mistakes!