- 1.3 -

1.3, CONRAD AND BELLY
act one: the beach house summer
( SUMMER HOUSE )
( season one, episode one part three )
WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

3, CONRAD AND BELLYact one: the beach house summer( SUMMER HOUSE )( season one, episode one part three ) WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

—————— STYLE ——————

After dinner ended everyone went they went separate ways. Knowing Steven and Jeremiah gonna take forever to get ready and Esme just wanted to touch up her makeup. He went to smoke before they left.

The only thing Conrad forgot was that someone also happened to be someone he tried to avoid always goes for a nightly swim.

Conrad knew Belly had a crush on him, he thought it was weird giving the fact she was practically his little sister and they were basically raised together.

—————— STYLE ——————

Esme turns different ways looking in the mirror making sure her hair and makeup looked good, She was in same outfit grabbing Conrad now dry grey zip up he was wearing earlier tossing it over her outfit. She was finishing tying her Nike's when Jeremiah barged into the room.

"You ready to party?" The blonde boy questioned.

"Hell yeah, come on picture time" Esme said laughing pulling out her phone as Jeremiah joins her.

"Is that Conrad playing the guitar" Jeremiah asked seeing Esme's Lock Screen.

"Yeah, he was trying to teach me" Esme laughs opening her camera and Jeremiah wraps he wraps arm around Esme making a funny face as Steven enters the room.

"What are you guy's doing?" Steven watch's with a weird look on his face.

"Instagram photos" Jeremiah and Esme both reply on sync shrugging.

"Our girl Esme is an influencer" Jeremiah told him turning to walk out of the room."Conrad's out by the pool, we'll be out soon"

"Okay," Esme said as she captioned the picture and posted it, walking down the stairs and out the back door. She heard belly talking to him as she walked over.

"I thought you said smoking pot changes the way your brain processes information."

"So does your cell phone," Conrad shot back not noticing Esme walking over to him.

"You said mariuana messes with white matter." Belly noticed but ignored her as she sat next to Conrad stealing the joint in between his lips and takes a hit.