- 1.4 -

1.4 , THE PARTY
act one: the beach house summer
( SUMMER HOUSE )
( season one, episode one part four )
WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

4 , THE PARTYact one: the beach house summer( SUMMER HOUSE )( season one, episode one part four ) WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

—————— STYLE ——————

"You want your usual?" Conrad asked Esme knowing she hated the taste of beer.

"Yes please," Esme said and Conrad led her to the cooler.

As soon as the four got to the bonfire Steven ditched them and went off with some girl, and Jeremiah was with his friends and couple of girls.

The pair found a place to sit down and it wasn't long before Esme was grinding on him as they kissed.

"I love you so much." Conrad mumbled into the kiss trailing his lips down her neck.

Esme didn't reply back just brought his lips back up to hers, his hands gripping her ass, rocking her hips on his now forming bulge.

—————— STYLE ——————

Belly quickly searched the beach when she got there, she tried to find anyone she knew. The only thing she noticed was that she was definitely overdressed.

"Yo, gas station girl," she heard a voice yell.

"Hey," Belly awkwardly waved.

"Where you coming from?" The gas station guy asked looking her up and down.

"Um, a-another party," she mumbled.

"Sweet." he nodded before moving closer to her. "Hey. Here, take my beer."

"No, no, no thanks, I'm ok," Belly shook her head taking a step back from him.

"So, uh... you got a boyfriend back home?"

"Um," she trained off looking around the party, sighing in relief as she saw her brother walking with a girl not far from her. "Steven!"

"What are you doing here?" Steven seethed rushing towards her and harshly gripping her arm. "And what are you wearing?"

"I invited her," gas station guy spoke up. "Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm her brother," Steven yelled at the guy. "She's fifteen, you pedo."

"I-I'm almost sixteen," Belly replied looking at the man like that was any better. She couldn't believe Steven was causing a huge scene.