Chapter 2

Narrator POV: Thor and Bruce woke up together on the couch, They both quickly got up and ran to their bedrooms.

(Texting)

Bruce💚💜: Tony, what the hell happened from last night?, all I remember is having a party and I did not get drunk.

Tony❤💛: I honestly don't know, I'm sorry Bruce :(

Bruce💚💜: it's okay Tony, no need to be sorry. Oh and Thank you for the Party! :)

Tony❤💛: No problem Bruce!

(texting has ended!)

"But I wonder, did I eat?" Bruce thought to himself. He mind was in the clouds about the Party from last night, he got up from his bed and picked put what he was gonna wear, he decided on a yellow t-shirt, with dark purple pants, and green shoes(yes he has socks they are a pastel purple colour). He went into the living room and made breakfast for everyone.

(Later)

"Hey Banner, can I talk to you alone.. in my room?" Said Thor.

"Oh uhm, sure!" Said Bruce.

Thor and Bruce walked to Thor's room, it was quite for a minute until One of them said something.

"Bruce, I've had a crush on you since we first met at the academy a long time ago.. But I was dating Jane, and she dumped me just because she thought I was cheating on her. I moved on very quick. I saw you in science class that day, and my whole world changed. I wanted to ask you, will you be my Boyfriend? It's fine if you say no." Thor said to Bruce.

Bruce was left in shocked and a red face too, he had no words until he finally said something.
"Yes, Yes! I'll be your Boyfriend! I've loved when I first met you at the academy too.. But when we moved our separate ways, i was hurt, I cried some days cause I missed hanging out with you and my friends. Now when I was told we were gonna have a reunion, I was so happy. So yes I'll accept being your boyfriend, Thor Odinson!"

Thor was left with a smile on his face. Thor pulled Bruce in tight and kissed him. The two pulled away and pulled out their phones to change their names.
Thor's name on Bruce's phone was:  My god of Thunder💙⚡🌩
And Bruce's name on Thor's phone was: My Green Giant💚💜⚘

They put their phones away, and went left Thor's room to the living room.

"You guys are holding hands, are you dating?!?" Tony said in a happy tone.
Thor and Bruce looked down at their hands and they were in fact, holding hands.

"Yes we are!" Thor and Bruce said. The two kissed and sat on the couch.

Total of words: 460. Hey y'all, I wanted you to know that... I'm done with the story..

NAH IM KIDDING!! I'm not done this yet I will have to do some more work on this but I will be busy due to homework and school so I won't post often. But I'll try to so yeah hope you have a good day,noon,or evening. Bye!

 Bye!