Operation: Truth

Solar's POV

These last 4 days have been crazy. First Wasp falls asleep for almost a whole day, she wakes, and we all learn that she has a cyberwolf voice in her mind and also that she can turn into one so like half cyberwolf. Second, the humans get trapped in a shadowzone place with the zombie of Skyquake. And lastly Wasp has been avoiding everyone, mostly me since we found out about her. Every time I try to talk to her, but she just quickly walks away. Not even Bumblebee can get her to talk.

I was sitting by the human area trying to find anything on cyberwolf or something to do with what's going on with her on my data pad when a loud voice broke my thoughts.

"Marco!" The loud familiar voice said, I looked up to see it was Miko yelling in her phone.

" [ Imitates buzzer] You're supposed to say "Polo". She said talking to someone in her phone.

" Miko, who's that you're talking to?" I asked her.

" It's Bulkhead." She spoke.

" Oh." I said before getting back to reading and that's when it hit me. Bulkhead has been out there for a while. I sat up and put the coordinate of where he was run through the bridge to the other side. When I get the other side, I see Bulk slowly making his way the bridge holding his helm.

" You good Bulk?" I asked running to him.

" Sol?" Bulk said before fall forwards. I quicky caught him as he shook it off.

" Come on buddy." I said helping him back to base and sitting him down on the med berth as Ratchet checks him up and also telling everyone what happened.

" Engaging the enemy on your own was foolish, Bulkhead." Optimus told him.

"Breakdown jumped me. I knew I could take him." He said groaning in pain looking at Ratchet.

" Stay still." Ratchet told him continuing to wheel his wounds up.

" But we should see the other guy, right, Bulk?" Miko said happily.

" Uh... Yeah. About that." Bulk said.

" You didn't torch him?" Miko asked.

" Not exactly. I-I figured you all did. When I came to, Breakdown was just gone. I remember hearing a copter. Uh... Maybe it was Agent Fowler" Bulk said.

" Not Me." Fowler voice rang in the base. We looked over to see him walking towards the railing.

" Ugh, This guy." I thought while rolling my optics.

" But I have an idea who. Show me where the con-mapping occurred." Fowler spoke.

I watched as Wasp walked over to the monitors started typing.

" This is where Solar picked up Bulkhead." Wasp said looking at me then looking away with a sad face.

" The Kamcha peninsula in Eastern Russia. Much of it was abandoned 20 years ago When its volcano first erupted. My intel reported Mech activity earlier today." Fowler said.

" Mech? You mean those techie guys?" Miko questioned.

" The very ones who know of our existence on your planet." Ratchet said.

" They must have tracked one of us there." Bulk said.

" But what would they want with Breakdown?" Miko questioned.

" What's it matter? They can have him." Arcee said.

" Agree." Wasp spoke.

" [ Chuckles] Yeah. Dragged off by humans. Ha! Guess I softened him up for them, huh?" Bulk exclaimed before looking at Miko.