i'm going straight to hell. (and i'm taking you down with me)

felt like takin a lil break from my multichap

also i had to draw the stupid cover so dont @ me, im too embarrassed to add the real ppls faces and was not gonna take my time w/ that thing

Ronnie Radke is well known for being a douchebag within the 'emo' scene, he knows where he gets this title from - really - though he chooses to deny it time and time again.

The truth is, he has regrets like everyone, but he really doesn't believe he's a bad person.

An asshole, maybe. A dick, yes.

But a bad person?

No, he doesn't really think of himself in that way, his truly 'bad' actions are behind him.

Vampirism makes people unable to control themselves, especially after they had just 'turned' at the fresh age of 19. He was never truly in control of his own actions all those years ago.

Sure, ripping out people's throats is graphic. The arteries twitching as his first victims took their last breaths will never leave his waking mind. His unconscious is also plagued with the memories. The complexions of his victims turning sheet white, that glassy film covering their eyes which were once so alive with terror.

He had watched them bleed out. He had been the one to drain him.

He told himself that there was no way he could have controlled this fate. Bloodlust did a lot to the self control of vampires. He was just a kid.

So here he is, nearly 10 years later with the sudden urge to sink his fangs into a fuckin singer. A young singer.

Andy Sixx had been on the scene for a couple of years now. Ronnie can hear the younger's erratic heartbeat, a solid pitter against his birdlike ribcage. The singer is thin, almost scarily thin and carries himself not unlike a bird, as if he weighs nothing.

They've known of eachother for a while, the younger has an air of confidence at all times, a wide grin lighting up his face on any occasion that warrants an interaction. His blue eyes always calculating and he seems to avoid the vampire at any opportunity, it's almost as if he can sense the danger that he poses.

All the older man wants to do is grab the singer by the wrists and drain him. What the fuck has gotten into him? He hasn't felt this insatiable need since the very beginning.

He could practically hear the younger's bones rattling, breath heaving and wracked with shivers from through the wall. The kid had just gotten off set, during Black Veil Brides' whole show he looked on the brink of passing out. Through his cloud of lust, Ronnie wonders why.

He knocks on the door,

"Hey kid, you alright?" doing his best to keep any preditory edge out of his voice, he calls to the younger man.

"Please just fuck off, Radke.." Huh... he recognizes Ronnie's voice... Sixx's response is gravely, even deeper than usual but there's a shaky edge to it that ilicits something primal in him.

"C'mon kid, you're clearly not okay in there."

"Stop fucking calling me kid asshole, I'm 21."

"You are a kid though.." He can hear the other sigh wearily from the other side of the wall as he surprisingly unlocks the door.

Ronnie walks in, closing in on the other singer.

"What the fuck man..." Sixx is looking at him, fear unconsciously evident in his tone and rolling off his body language in waves.