Chapter 23

*Cas

I wrapped my arms around Jamie's neck and shook my head at her.

"You're persuasive, but you're not that good. No way am I reliving the bathroom sex in here," I said.

"It was worth a try," she said with a smirk.

I leaned in and kissed her before saying, "but we could get out of here, now that Sophie and Riley are gone too."

That was all it took for Jamie to take my hand and lead me out of the club. We got into her car and I leaned over and gave her a kiss.

"Damn it Cas don't tempt me, let me get home first," she said.

"Sorry," I shrugged, "can't help myself."

She looked over at me and grinned and shook her head as she started to drive us back to her apartment.

I put my hand on her leg and began to trail my fingers up her thigh. Jamie's eyes got wide as she quickly glanced over at me.

"Don't you dare," she said.

"Oh come on," I said, "you're supposed to be the kinky one."

I'd definitely had more to drink than Jamie and it was starting to show.

"You keep tempting me and I'll show you how kinky I can be," she said.

"Hmm, that does kind of sound fun," I said teasingly.

My fingertips ran along her leg, just enough to tease her and keep her guessing.

"You really want me to crash this car, don't you?" She asked.

"No don't crash," I said quickly, "then I won't get to see your true kinky side."

I was having too much fun teasing Jamie, and I knew she'd make me pay later, but I was sure I'd love every second of it.

We got back to her apartment building and she grabbed my hand as we walked inside and into the elevator. As soon as the elevator doors shut, she pinned me against the wall and began to kiss me.

Our kiss was cut short by the elevator reaching her floor and the doors opening, more of the usual for us.

"Alright you little tease," Jamie said as soon as we got inside, "you want to see some more kinky shit, huh?"

"Whatever you want to do," I said, leaning in close to her.

The thing about Jamie and I after we'd had a fight, was that there was almost always a guarantee of makeup sex, and it was always hot as fuck.

"Follow me then," she said.

She leaned in so our lips were almost touching, but she quickly turned away and walked towards her room. Once we got to the bedroom, Jamie shut the door behind us and then looked at me.

"Take your clothes off and lay on the bed," she said.

Seeing Jamie when she was demanding and in control like this had to be one of my favorite things. It was hot.

I slowly took my clothes off and let them drop to the floor keeping my eyes on Jamie the whole time. I crawled on to the bed and laid on my back as I watched her walk over to a drawer.

She pulled out large black ropes and looked over at me with a wicked look in her eyes.

Oh fuck, I thought, she wasn't kidding.

"Should I be concerned that you just have that readily available?" I asked her playfully.

She smirked as she knelt down on the bed next to me and said, "you'll just have to decide that for yourself."