Chapter 12. Air Force

Savannah was in the woods surrounding her school. She was on her morning run that she did some mornings. It helped her keep fit and clear her head. She had decided to run abit further down into the woods this time. She wasn't sure where she was but she could find her way back with her instincts that meant she had a good sense of direction.

Suddenly she felt the presence of some Lycans. Soon a group of Lycan security patrols  appeared in front of her and shouted halt. She quickly stopped.

One of the lycan security men said "We need you to come with us..."

Savannah asked "What have I done wrong? Am I under arrest? Why?" She didn't remember breaking any rules.

The lycan asked " Dont you know where you are standing? You have trespasser into the airforce training zone..."

Savannah gasped "Oh my god. Did I run that fast? I didn't know that I was anywhere near the airforce base of the school." She knew she was in so much trouble. Only the airforce squad and their instructors were allowed there..." She looked around "I didn't know... I am sorry I will run back. Can't you let it go this once..." She looked at the lycan security patrol members hoping they were not going to report her if they believed she didn't know where she was.

One lycan said "There are cameras here. You will be summoned either way to the base and will be issued a military style punishment for trespassing. We don't have anything to do with it. We just have to report what we see. You are welcome to run back but you will be charged with running and trespassing making things worse for yourself. This is serious. The airforce base is as good as an army base."

Another lycan said "You will be spotted here by the cameras soon before you can even reach the campus if you run. Extra high security is going on here today actually. It's your unlucky day... Lycan agents are here to watch the elite aviation show practice. The best aviators are going to be practicing for the airforce show at next months capital's garden party... They can't afford any outsiders know what's going to happen. It's top secret because foreign guests are coming too... The practice hasn't started so your charge may not be spying. Let's hope you avoid a harsh punishment..."

Savannah complied and went with the lycan security team. Damn. She was always the law abiding one. These Lycans had no choice but to accompany her to the base. They were following orders. They could see she was more powerful than them but military orders had to be followed.

****

Savannah was waiting in the detention room where she was to be interrogated by whoever was in charge of the operations that day.

She was seated on a chair and her hands were handcuffed behind her.

She sensed Wyatt around. What?

The door opened and Wyatt entered. He had a cocky smile on his face "Tsk tsk. Have you been trespassing? Savannah. Savannah."

Savannah asked "Wyatt? What are you doing here?" She didn't expect to see him down there.

Wyatt walked behind her and leaned down whispering in her ear "I came to interrogate you. I didn't think it was you who was captured. They didn't tell me. I am the leader of the aviation squad here. It's my teams top secret operation that has attracted a lot of attention from the lycan agents in the capital. I personally deal with any form of indiscipline and trespassing here when I am operating. So let the interrogation begin."

Savannah watched him walked around her and sit opposite her. There was a table between them.

Wyatt leaned back in his seat and took a note pad out. He said playfully "Tsk tsk. Your situation is real bad... You are guilty of trespassing. What's your defence. Be careful. Sometimes no defence is better than any. You may say something that can make your crimes worse and your punishment harsher as a result. Much harsher."