²Letting Go

Ig I'm used to this. I'll stop being so active the time my brain will stop giving me ideas.

And I'll be working hard too in my studies cuz it has to be my priority.

Just vote and comment to keep me motivated.

_____________________________

Y/n POV

"Th-that's the b-building." I said in a low scared tone pointing at the apartment building I lived. He told me to give him the directions to my place and I did as told.

After all,

I didn't want to die young.

But the question was.

Why did he want to know where I lived?

Was he going to get rid of me?

If that was so then I was going to be the happiest girl.

I loved my cute little apartment.

The building. [Imagine it in the dark.]

"You live there?" He pointed at the building after lowering the window glass

"Y-yes." I replied with nod.

I noticed the way he was staring at the building like it was some sort of garbage.

To me the building was beautiful.

Small cozy things were always beautiful to me.

I was paying 500,000 Won/month.

And he dared to make a disgusting face when that building was the reason why I was broke.

"Get out." He said in a firm dark tone that scared me a lot.

I heard what he exactly said and I jumping inside. He said I should leave his car and that meant he was done with me.

Wasn't it?

"O-okay." I replied.

I was stuttering everytime and no could blame me.

His dark aura was the reason.

I started opening the door and I didn't know why it was hard for me to open the black BMW X7. Perhaps,I was so scared and my mind wasn't working.