⁵Kim Incorp.

Y/n's POV

My eyes went up high staring at the huge storey building.

Kim Incorp.

My heart beat so unstable

I fixed my clumsy glasses they were really getting on my nerves.

Clenched my bag's straps because I was so scared.

I've been working in the company for five months and yesterday the universe decided to go against me by making me meet the evil CEO,changing my whole life.

To be honest,if I didn't have to fulfill my nagging mother's luxurious life demands then I would have wrote a resignation letter but I couldn't.

My evil mother was going to suck my blood.

She is a vamp.

And I also had to pay my little sister's school fees adding up my ill father's hospital bills so to conclude it all,I had to work in the company.

"Have mercy on me,Kim Incorp. Please." I pleaded with my hands joined together and my eyes closed.

When I opened my eyes the people passing were staring at me like I was someone crazy.

I didn't give a damn about them. Much things were happening in my life so I chose to ignore them.

I got inside the company with a scared heart.

At a evert step my heart was beating that I was doubtful if someone would hear my loud heart beat.

I was actually scared of one question.

"Have you seen,Mi-cha?" I didn't know how I would answer that question.

Hoping none would ask me.

"Good Morning,My Love." If it was in the past days I would have rolled my eyes but today I decided to give him a fake smile not reaching my eyes.

Kim Yeonjun,the CEO's brother who was doing everything to win my attention by leaving notes on my desk,giving me roses,ice creams and everything a boy does when he is planning to court you.

He just joined 3 weeks ago but he was annoying to the core.

The flirtatious brother.