Chapter 6*

When the movie ends, I let out a small breath of relief. This have been the hardest 90 minutes of my life.

My underwear is soaked and I am pretty sure I could come from the smallest touch. Try being teased and not properly touched for 90 minutes and you'll know how I feel.

There's also a tiny bit of frustration within me because I'm craving an orgasm so badly and have for the past half hour of the movie.

"I think I'm gonna head upstairs to brush my teeth." I say and let go of Wanda's hand.

She pulls her other hand out from my shorts and tugs them down, hiding any evidence that she has been touching me throughout the entire movie.

"Alright. Have a good night and sweet dreams, pumpkin. I think we're gonna be upstairs in a bit too, it's been a long day." Dad replies and I smile at him as good as I can.

Getting up and walking upstairs makes me notice how wet I am because I can feel it with each step.
I hurry to go upstairs and to my room. Brushing my teeth will have to wait until I finished this.

I close the door and fall onto my bed, letting out the whine I've been holding in for so long.
Too impatient to wait any longer, I scoot up my bed and slide my hand into my shorts. I shiver at my own touch and let out a muffled moan. It's not nearly as good as Wanda's but still better than nothing.

I rub my clit and lay my head back. When she was still touching me, it felt like I would explode with the need to come and it wouldn't take much but now that it's my own hand, it feels a lot harder to accomplish.
A whine erupts from my chest as I rub faster and harder but it doesn't help in bringing me to the edge faster. Wanda truly ruined me for myself.

There's a knock on the door and I freeze. Then I scramble to grab the sheets, worried my dad will find me like this.

"It's me." I hear Wanda's voice from the other side of the door. I relax again and lay back down.

"Come in." I call and watch her enter the room. Her eyes lock with mine while she closes the door and smirks.

"I thought you might be getting yourself off after tonight." She states with a smug grin that makes me groan.

I glare at her and start touching myself again, too desperate for my orgasm. Wanda just chuckles and approaches the bed.

"You were totally mean tonight." I pout at her.

She nods and runs her hand slowly up my leg, making me shiver and slow my movements. This feels way to familiar to her touch earlier. Maybe it can help me get over the edge.

"I know, I was messing with you, darling. But you did so well. You were such a good girl." She hums and lays down next to me. She's now wearing her pajamas too and looks as beautiful as ever.

"And you certainly deserve a reward for that." She continues.

Excitement grows inside me, alongside with even more arousal because her hand is pushing up my shorts again. I nod eagerly and buck my hips up, wanting the friction that seemed so dangerous just a few minutes ago.

Wanda smirks and trails her fingers lightly over my clothed sex, making me whine and grab her hand to guide it where I need it. She has mercy on me, which is only fair after her relentless teasing and presses her finger against my clit, circling it slowly.

"God, you're totally soaked. Tell me, sweetheart, how long would you have been able to take my teasing?" She asks and brushes some hair out of my face.

The sweet action makes my head spin even more while my body pushes against her hand. The material of my underwear is totally damp and sticks to my skin but right now I couldn't care less about it.