Chapter 12

A/N: Well, here is another chapter. Just letting everyone know that I love J3t and Ash and Nikki from NYD but it just kind of worked out the way it did for this story. To be honest this story took a turn I didn't even plan. I had a writer's block, and I just free wrote, and it just happened. Anyways thank you for reading and on with the story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12

Kris's Pov

I left Chris standing outside to fix his little problem. I knew that I was being a bitch, but I really didn't care. I walked back over to the table and Ghost got up so I could sit down. When I sat down, I felt my phone vibrate and looked at Ghost and he nodded his head to Kylie. I knew that they wanted to know what was up. I rolled my eyes and looked at the text.

Ghost: What did werewolf boy want?

KA: Well, let's just say Chris will be a little late coming back.

I didn't want to tell them why he would be late, but Kylie laughed and some of the fans gave her a strange look until she pointed at her phone. They laughed and paid for what they wanted. Kylie looked at me and shook her head and I knew she was texting back.

Kylie: did you really do that?

Kylie: come on Angel. Did you have to tease him.

I laughed and texted back.

KA: He wanted to play so play I did. He was upset because I had tights on.

Ghost laughed behind me, and he said, "You know one of these days you're going to give into the temptation again. So, what's the agreement this time?"

I looked at him and said, "How much do you know from the last time I was on tour with you all?"

He looked at me and I saw the wheels turning in his head. He sighed and whispered to me, "Everything. Listen Kylie and I are the only ones who knew about you and Chirs. None of the other guys know what was going on between you two. Also, I need to let you in on a little secret. Chris told me one night that he didn't want you to leave. That's why he kept in contact with you. It wasn't because of who your brother is. It's because he likes you more than he lets on. I have a feeling he's in love with you but at the time you two had some sort of agreement. As well as the fact that you were with J3tears."

I looked at Ghost and said, "Don't tell anyone this, including Chris because I'm not sure if I'm up for just a plaything or if I want more. But what I do know is that I really like him. I think I might be falling for him, but I don't want to ruin a friendship. I rather have him as a friend than something more. And no, it's not because of NYD is here. I just don't want anyone to fight over me. Its bad enough that-"

I couldn't say anymore. I was starting to tear up. I drew in a breath and slowly exhaled and looked at Ghost and said, "I really like him, Ghost. But if we end up together, I'm scared I'll lose my friend. I don't have many. People like Nikki and Ash think I'm a slut because I'm always hanging out with the boys more than I do their girls."

Ghost was going to say something when I looked over at NYD's table and saw Chris talking to Ash. I sighed and looked at Kylie and Ghost. Kylie shook her head and Ghost sighed. I looked at them and said, "Well since you all are going to be doing the meet and greets right now. I better go and get some of my work done while I have the bus to myself."

I went to get up and Ghost hugged me and said, "Angel don't go. Stay and watch the show tonight please?"

I shook my head no at him and said, "I need to go. I can't watch that after what we did. I can't. I need to."

Ghost let me go and I walked to the bus. I got on and went to my bunk and stripped out of my clothes and into my sailor moon shirt with my nightmare before Christmas shorts. I didn't care right now but they were my favorite comfort clothes that I would wear when I was upset because I would curl up with my death note blanket and watch nightmare before Christmas and then binge watch the first season of sailor moon. Thats what I did while pulling out my notebook with my latest chapter and started to write.

Hours went by and I finally heard voices on the bus. I stopped what I was doing to listen to see who it was.

"Chris what the hell is she doing here on this tour? You said that she's a friend which I get. But why are you sneaking off and kissing her? I saw you two and don't deny it." I heard Ash from NYD say.

I heard Chris sigh and said, "You don't get it Ash. I know you have feelings for me. But I still have feelings for her. I get that she was the one who left me, then you and I dated. I know you. I know you want more from me that I cannot give you. I loved you and you're still my friend. I love our friendship, but it cannot be anything more."

I didn't hear anything for a while. Then I heard her sigh and said, "Listen I'm sorry for what Nikki and I said about her. But she played you before and I don't want your heart to break because of her. I know you love her Chris. I know what little you told me of her."

I was upset. They were talking about me. I quietly grab my headphones and plugged them into my laptop and quietly as I could and closed my curtain to my bunk. I turned back to my show and snuggled even deeper into my blankets. When I was warm enough, I just pretended that I was asleep.

An hour or so later I heard someone coming so I closed my eyes. I heard the footsteps stop at my bunk. Soon my curtain moved and I closed my eyes and evened out my breathing to act like I was asleep. Charlie hated when I would do this because he knew I was upset or I didn't want to deal with his bandmates. I felt my headphones being taking out and I heard Chris sigh and said, "She's asleep Ash. I mean what you heard might have been her hitting the curtain."

"Are you sure she's asleep. I mean she could be pretending." Ash said.

"No. She's out. Charlie told me that if she's wrapped up like that she's just tried. He did tell me that her heart is very fragile. He didn't tell me what happened, but I have a few guesses as to why." Chris said.

Why was Ash still on the bus. Thoughts were going through my head about why she could still be here. I knew from the past few shows Kylie forced me to attend that Ash hated me. I mean when we first met on the set of Angel eyes, she hated me. I didn't really know her, but she never liked me. I was there to help Kylie with everyone's make up.

I was good at that when I wanted to be. I just wait to hear what they were saying and hoping that Ash would leave already.

"Chris why would she turn you away? I remember the look she had on when she came on set of Angel eyes. She looked hurt and I remember catching her arguing with someone on the phone." Ash said.

"That's something I want to talk to her about. Ash, I don't want to lose her. I love her and you know that. I've dated other people since her and she has a hold on me. I want to ask her what she wants from me. I mean I'm scared of what she might say," Chris said.

Ash laughed and said, "Don't go around and kissing her just in case that you might get hurt. Besides I've seen her with Ash of BVB."

Chris sighed and said, "I know. But they happened to meet once and according to Kel and Charlie, Purdy has been trying to pick her up and failing."

Ash laughed and said, "Are you sure he's been failing?"

"I know he has because he has been complaining to Andy about not catching her at all, which I'm thankful," said Chris.