CHAPTER 2

At the canteen

Zeph's POV

Vell and I enter the already crowded canteen. We have matters to do so we came late, at least 30 minutes left before the break ended.

We wait in the line until our turn to take the food. Today's menu is a special one from our grandma. The Special Meatbun. Well, it's not special but for me it's special. Because whenever I eat it, I feel refreshed and it's yummy. Usually we can get around 50 meat buns for each of us, but we're late so we just have 25-30 in total. Then we search for an empty table, and find one in the corner. Once we sat down, I dug my food at the speed of light.

"Wait, where's my buns!" I raised my voice a little while searching for it. I see Vell is still chewing on her food.

"Vell~" I raise my eyebrows and look between her meat buns and her eyes to give her a sign.

She sighs, "No, Zeph. This is mine! We're late because of you, you know that!"

She keeps eating and I sit down. I'm still hungry to be honest, but she's right, this is all my fault. I made a little trouble before we got here. Actually it's not my fault, they started it first.

I lean my head down on the table as some footsteps approach us.

"Hey guys,"

That voice seems familiar.

I raised my head and hit someone's face.

"Ouch!"

"Oh, hi! I'm Vell," She introduced.

The brothers decide to sit down with us. While they're chit chatting, I bend down and cover my stomach to hold the hunger a little longer. And sadly, my stomach couldn't cooperate with me, it growled, enough for the others to hear that sound.

"What's that sound?" Gio asked as the others were also searching for the resource of the sound.

I look at Vell, who is still enjoying her meal. I can see her smug face.

'Damn, you, Vell.' I thought.

Somehow, I got a little goosebump here. Did someone watch me or is it just me?

My stomach growls again and I realize that they are looking at me right now.

"So, that's where the sounds come from," It's Kai. They chuckle and I cover my face.

"Here," Kai offers me his meat bun. I thanked him and took a bite right from his hand. Somehow the atmosphere changes, but I shrug it off and about to bite another, his hand's trembling.

I stop for a while and look around the canteen, everyone's looking at me right now, shocked, mostly the boys. Innocently I asked, "What?" While chewing the food.

"You like it?" Leo asked.

"Well, kinda. The taste is different from what grandma made. Grandma's bun is sweet while yours is hmm... a little bit of spicy," I eat it all and leave the canteen with Vell that just finished her meal as well.

On the way to our class, Vell chuckled, "Wow, Zeph! You never let any boys come near you. Let alone to sit with you, you even accept to eat their food,"

"Well, I don't sense any evil aura from him and I was hungry,"
"Yeah, right. Your belly won't feel full if you haven't eat any of 'that' thing,"

I chuckle, "Now I wonder how do you even know about it,"

We talk while walking to our class.

Zeph's POV end

Little did they know, the five brothers were listening.

A/N Hey there, readers. Apologize for making you waiting for like a long time. I've been stayed in the writer blocks world :v

Anyways, thanks for reading :D