Introduction

CARRYING THE MAFIA'S CHILD
a novel by VaviXam

-

No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without obtaining permission. References to real people, events, establishments, organizations, or locales are intended only to provide a sense of authenticity, and are used fictitiously. All other characters and all incidents and dialogue are drawn from the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. This may contain grammatical and typographical errors, back off if you are one of those perfectionists.

-

Date started: November 2023
Date ended: ???

-

"I didn't chose this life, I chose him. The life was just part of the deal."

Marriage is a sacred thing. Marrying the person you love is the most satisfying part of everyone's chapter in life. But what if only one was happy in the set up? Caileigh Ledesma was a married woman but not a literal wife to be called. Being tied up in the situation for two years, she decided to just annulled their marriage but for some reason, her husband did not signed the contract especially when he knew she was carrying his child. Without any choice, she ran away and consider herself missing together with the baby inside her womb. She was too desperate and she has a valid reason. She found out the truth about her husband and she will do anything in her power to protect her child.

How far it will go when her heart was longing for him? What was the real reason behind all sacrifices?

Read the whole part, understand the story and discover the plot twists.

-

Author's Note

Hey dear future readers! Please be informed that this is my first work and I hope you'll support my journey. Thank you in advance and have a great day! God bless you.