Split apart {Re-written}

𝕰ĝ̽̓̀͑ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝ỉ͔͖̜͌ā̤̓̍͘ POV:

"!"

I looked around. The feeling was that I was blindfolded. I couldn't open my eyes. I reached out, but, the wind didn't catch my arm movement. Except water. It felt like I was in the middle of an ocean. I sawm up, until I could breathe again. My slightly damp hair got in the way, so I pushed my bangs over. A beautiful sapphire room decorated with pearls at the edges sat before me. Only two blue lanterns lit the room, but they were far apart. I saw ground which is considered "shore". A little platform with sand and Fontanian flowers. It was comforting in a way. I swam and watched as the sand stuck on my white dress.  

Is this what Focalor's consciousness looked like? I looked at the bottom. It got deeper and darker. Maybe it references her secrets. I laid on my back. It felt warm, but a breeze cooled me down. It smelled like rain. Suddenly, I was teleported the the Opera Epiclese. 

"Am I back into the mortal realm?" I asked. I looked around. I saw Focalors. In front of her was a weird machinery. She looked like she was about to go in. I ran to her and tried to hug her, but I couldn't feel her. A projection?   

"Focalors?" 

"Egeria?!" The voice echoed through the walls.

-----------------------------------------------

"Egeria?!" She said, looking around. When she saw no one, she sighed. Maybe it was my imagination. She stuck out a hand.

"Focalors, did you make that machine?"  Egeria's voice broke through her thoughts.

"I-....I did" Focalors mumbled.

"Beautiful! What are you going to do now?" Egeria's consciousness spoke once again.

"Go inside it. I need a place Where I can hide. Now stop bothering me." Focalors said. "I don't want you to disrupt my plans."

"Fine. Guess I'll see your secrets." The voice pouted. 

"No, don't!" Focalor's said in a low warning voice.

"Ugh fine, your the boss."

---------------------------------------------

So she didn't let me go deep. Well what else am I going to do? I looked around and fidgeted with some sand. I looked around me. A portal? This one was deep blue with a silver frame. What does that mean? I looked around. I mean. there was nothing better to do, so I jumped in. 

𓆟࿐ೃ˙𖦹 ⋆꙳ ໑ ᮫࣭ ꩜ 。⋆༄𓆟࿐ೃ˙𖦹 ⋆꙳ ໑ ᮫࣭ ꩜ 。⋆༄ 

I looked around me. There was a statue of  a woman who resembled Focalors. She looked lively and happy at first glance, but, I think it's an act. Well, Celestia knows where my acting mask has been lost. I couldn't even act to save my life. I looked around. A tall mirror showed my own reflection. It was blurry. I couldn't see anything. The room was well lightened, and the pool of water was a shallow one. I looked again at the mirror. I blinked and it was another reflection a the person in the statue. 

"Mirror-me...Is that you?" She said. Is she referring to Focalors?

"I am not your 'Mirror-you' . Who even is she?" I asked.

"The new Hydro Archon. But if you're not her- who are you then?" She asked and paused for a bit.

"You do not need to know. Young one, what is your name?" 

"Furina...Wait, no, that sounds wrong. Ahem! I am Furina de Fontaine, the new Hydro Archon! Watch my magnificence and- Huh? Why are you laughing?" She said. I was giggling when she started an act.

"You need not to act in front of me. Though, I cannot meet you a lot. Every century I will come to see how things are." I said and folded my arms before my chest.

"Now tell me, why were you acting?"

"..."

"Well, The Hydro Archon...She asked me to play the role  of a god, and wait until the fated day, where everything would end in a dramatic trial."

"So, she got a human to substitute for her absence. One knows better than to do that." I said.  

"Well, I don't have another choice. So, what can I call you?" She asked.

"...I do not know. Though, I refuse to tell you my actual name.I guess you can call me..hmm....What about Amrita?" I said, the name of a flower popping up in my head.

"Oh, ok Amrita. But, you speak as if you're a divine being. May I call you Lady Amrita?" She asked. SHe's so innocent. I softened my smile and curled by lips upwards. 

"Sure."

-------------------------------------------------------

I honestly don't know what i'm doing with this book

Tee hee! :P