Description

Please comment your thoughts... it would really motivate me to write more. Thank you.

The Breakthrough is the first story of a werewolf series starring Valeria. She is a 19 year old human who has the ability to feel emotions/feelings of those around her. At the age of 6 her parents were found dead by some 'natural' accident. Although she knows the real reason her parents died. They wanted her because of her ability but not just that also the fact that she is one of humans who can be mated to a werewolf. She was adopted by the son of the werewolf who killed her parents. He adopted father Killian, raise her to be one of them. To think the way she needs to think, to talk, to speak but mostly to obey. Valeria was never abused by none of the werewolf around her. Instead she was take to facilities to see if she could find her mate along side the friends Killian who hope to have allies. Little did she know that her father's species isn't the only type of werewolf.

What happens when she meets a werewolf who is different from the other werewolves she's been around. Will she take the risk to follow him into a world she never known? Can this werewolf help his mate who has been brainwashed see the reality of his kind?

How will she react to know that there have been more girls who were trapped to be baby machines in her father's facility? Could she be one after she revels? Or will she help out the rest of the Werewolf Kingdom?

Please don't forget to vote and comment it helps me to write more seeing others enjoy this story :)
Have a wonderful day!