3 ;; sailing not selling

[ irl ]

' see i got a lot to say
and i ain't afraid to say it ,
sailing NOT selling - jhené aiko

Sunny impatiently, but happily, waited on the front porch for her cast mates and best friend to arrive at her house. Adri had obnoxiously told the groupchat she would be the first person at Sunny's house. Adri was also the same person that was always on time everywhere. "Im gonna be there at 4:30 on the DOT." She had told Sunny earlier. It was now 4:29 so Adri had one minute to get there.
Sunny pulled out her phone and almost the exact second it turned 4:30, Adris dad pulled in front of Sunnys house.

"Tell Adam we said hi!" Adrianna's dad yelled to the girl, who giggled and rolled her eyes. "He might not even be here Dad, bye!" She yelled back to the man, running towards Sunnys doorstep.

"SUN SUNNNNNN!!!" Adri yelled, swinging the girl around. "RIRIIIIIII!!!" The girl returned her energy. "Cmon, no ones here yet but you can go up to your room and put your stuff down!" Due to the amount of times that Adrianna had slept over the Sandlers house, they had a 'designated' room for Adri to stay in any time she came over.

For the next 30ish minutes the girls were sitting at the kitchen island, talking about random subjects. Soon they heard rapid knocks on the door. "Holy shit- did they carpool or something?" Adri giggled, getting up to answer the door. "RIIIII!" Dylan Dash was the first person to come into the house, basically tackling Adrianna to the ground. "I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER D!!!" Adri giggled, hugging the girl. "Alright guys, lets get out the middle of the floor!" Judd giggled, stepping over the girls. "Shut up Judd, you're literally a midget." Adri said, dapping up the boy. He frowned and shoved her playfully. "Adri!!" Miya hugged the girl, definitely not as violent as Dylan did. "Its so good to finally meet you!" Adri answered, smiling. Sam and Dean were the next people to come into the house. Adri greeted both of them like she did with Miya until he walked into the house.

Adri made eye contact with Dylan, nodding her head at him. "Dylan." She greeted him, her face barely had a trace of her smile from earlier. "Adri.." Dylan greeted awkwardly, playing with his fingers.
Adri sighed and looked down, shaking her head. "Still do that when you're nervous?" She asked, referring to his hands. "Oh- Uh, yea." Dylan answered, surprised Adri was still talking to him. She looked up at Dylan and nodded, turning around to go back to where she was originally sitting.
"I'll show everyone to youre guys room! Adri can-" "Already puttin just dance in, I gotchu Sun!" Adri interrupted Sunny who smiled at Adri. "Alright- better Dylan you already know where you're room is. Everyone else, follow me!" Adri finished setting up Just Dance and shook her head when she sat down, giggling slightly. "Having a Wii still is evil." She muttered, opening Just Dance and pairing the other 4 controllers.

"SWING YO PARTNER ROUND AND ROUNDDD!" Adri sang with Dylan D. The duo were currently doing Timber and Dylan was on the ground spinning Adri around. Dylan tried to get up when that part was done but failed horribly and fell, dragging Adri down with her. "Dylan!" Adri shrieked, falling ontop of the girl. Dylan was on the ground, laughing like crazy.

Adri paused the game so that her and Dylan could get up. A ding was heard from the oven and Judd instantly ran into the kitchen. "Fatass.." Dylan H muttered, making Adrianna giggle. Dylan looked over at her and smiled. Adri looked back at the boy and slightly smiled back at him. "Crazy how much someone can make my mood change within and hour," Adri whispered to Sunny when she sat down next to her. 'Dylan?!' Sunny excitedly mouthed to Adri. Adri nudged Sunny, giggling. "Shut up!" Adri said, acting serious. After a few seconds Adri looked over at Sunny and started to nod her head rapidly.

"To the cinema!" Sunny yelled, grabbing a bowl of popcorn and some bags of candy, walking towards the cinema. Adri grabbed a bag of sour patch kids and ran ahead of Sunny to the basement. She wanted to be first because she knew if she wasn't she would've been fighting with Dylan D over the recliner seat.

Adri was sitting in between both of the Dylans, girl Dylan on her left and boy Dylan on her right. "Dyl, can you get me a blanket?" Adri asked, turning her head to face the boy. "You didn't think of that when you came down here?" He joked, but nonetheless getting up to get Adri a blanket. "Walk him like a dogggg!" Dylan D whispered into Adris ear, making the girl smile and shake her head.
"Thanks," Adri said when the boy handed her a blanket. "Oo, you got the soft one too!" Adri giggled, cuddling up to the blanket she had been given. "Only for you." Dylan whispered when he sat down next to Adri, making the girl slightly blush.

Adri didn't necessarily like Dylan, but she also didn't hate him as much as she would've 1 month ago. If she was being completely honest with herself, she missed Dylan: she missed their late night talks, their cuddling, their flirting, the gifts they would give each other. But, it didn't change the fact that-

mentions of smoking (brief) + sa

"Riri?" A voice snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked over at the voice that called her. Dylan. "Hm?" She answered, slightly tilting her head. "Can we uh.. talk now?" The boy asked, turning his body to face Adri. The girl nodded and also turned her body to face Dylan. "Can I just- explain? Everything?" The girl sighed and nodded again. "I didn't want to kiss her. She might've been like- high or something but I was waiting for you to come back so I sat down. She forced herself onto me- I swear i tried to push her off. And her friends were like.. encouraging her. Its like she knew when you were about to come out the bathroom because the second that door opened she put her lips on mine. And thats.. all you saw, her kissing me. I understand if you don't forgive me still.. I really should have tried to get her off of me harder and-" Adri put a hand over Dylans mouth and looked behind him. He furrowed his eye brows and followed Adris gaze, looking at Judd who was starting to wake up. Adri sighed and sat forward again, fidgeting with her hands. "I should've listened to your side of the story before jumping to conclusions. But, Im not gonna instantly get back together with you or anything like that just because Im cool with you and I forgive you." Dylan also faced forward and nodded. "Thats fair. But Im still gonna flirt with you and shit." Dylan giggled, slightly nudging Adrianna. The girl smiled at Dylan and turned back to the movie. "I wouldn't expect anything less from you, Hoffman."

dd's corner
ermmmmm kinda long chapter:333

wc:1216