5 ;; still beating

' honey my heart still beats for you ,
still beating - mac demarco

[ snap dms , irl ]

chi🫶🏽 sent you a snap🟥

chi🫶🏽

riii🙈bros cuteeee

riii🙈
bros cuteeee

chi🫶🏽
🤭🤭
got me over here blushin and shii
u should come over

riii🙈
tooooo?

chi🫶🏽
idk.
but just the idea of you coming over sounds fun

riii🙈
sunny alr asked me to come to filming with her soz😢😢

chi🫶🏽
filmin past 3 is evil🤣

riii🙈
thats what i saidddd
bjt they said it catches the atmosphere right or some goofy dhit
well i could ask her to let you tag along too
chi🫶🏽 hearted this message

ok she said yea🤞🏼

chi🫶🏽
WOOOHOOOOOO
ok i have to start getting ready

riii🙈
for what😂

chi🫶🏽
you????
hello???????

riii🙈
mal stop pwmmm
you dont gotta dress up for me

chi🫶🏽
i want to

riii🙈
🙄
you gon look good either way what chu hype for

chi🫶🏽
gotta look good for the prettiest girl in the world
riii🙈 hearted this message

"Hey Mr Sandler!" Adrianna said, getting into the car. "Ayeee, there she is!" Adam replied, smiling and high fiving Adri. "How you been?" He asked when Adri hot in the middle seat besides Sunny. "Ive been ight, no new projects recently so im not that occupied right jow!" She responded. "Oh- We have to pick up someone else dad." Sunny said, looking towards Adri. Adri gave her Malachi's address so that Sunny could type it into the gps.

"Hey Sunny! Hey Riri." Malachi said while he sat down next to Adrianna. "Wassup Chi?" Adri asked, dapping up the boy.

"Shi... this do capture the atmosphere!" Adri said while she got out the car and looked at the sky, taking a picture of it. "Its not a good day if Adri hasn't taken a pic of the sky yet!" Sunny joked, giggling. Adri smiled and shrugged, "You know I gotta get dem sky pics!" Malachi walked around the other side of the car and stood next to Adri, holding his hand out. Adri looked confused at first but then interlocked the duos hands. "Look at you love birdssss!!" Sunny smiled, taking a picture of the duo. Adri shook her head, following Sunny towards the set.

"Whos that?" Dylan asked Miya, nodding his head towards Malachi. "Malachi? I think he's Adris boyfriend. If they aren't dating they have something going on." Dylan scoffed and turned away from the duo, crossing his arms. "Why're you mad? You finally made Adri actually forgive you and then you continue to still be joe with all these other girls. So you know what Adri'll do? She'll get right back at you. If you're gonna make her forgive you, you have to make it up to her; Stop being so goddamn iffy." Miya scolded Dylan before walking up to Adri and Malachi.

"My My!!!" Adri said, giving the girl a side hug. "Hey Ri Riiii!" The girl replied, returning the hug. "Hey, im gonna go get sumn from the car real quick." Malachi said, pointing his thumb behind him and giving Adri a kiss on the forehead before walking back over to the car. "Dylan's still yapping about liking you." Miya said, making Adri roll her eyes. "He needs to stop being so fuckin weird then!" "Thats exactly what I said!"

Dylan watched Malachi walk towards Adams car and followed the boy, making sure that Adri wasn't looking.
"Yo." He said once he reached the boy. "Sup Dylan?" Malachi said while Dylan glared at him. "Stay away from her." Dylan said, making Malachi tilt his head. "Who?" "Adrianna." Malachi giggled and shook his head. "Cause you like her?" He joked, making Dylan deadpan him. "Oh shit, you serious?" "Do I look like i'm playing with you?" Malachi frowned and shrugged at the boy. "Are you?" "No."
Dylan sighed and balled his hands into fists. "Look, just.. stay away from her, okay?" Dylan asked, making Malachi frown. "Why? So you can have her?" Dylan nodded and looked away. "I want her back and you keep standing in my way." Malachi shrugged and smirked.

"If you want her back you'll have to prove it to her, whoever wins her over first gets to date
her."

Malachi kept his grin on his face and held out his hand to enforce the agreement with Dylan. The boy sighed and nodded, shaking Malachis hand.

"Deal."

dd's corner
no notes😝
wc:721