Chapter 14: Moving.

*this is a month after the last chapter*

I spoke to Tom and Sabine and they are letting me move out.

My parents were pretty wealthy from our family buisness so I inherited all off it when I'm 18 I'll get both the house and buisness and I still get money from it now.

I found a nice apartment and moved in Adrien was still out his dads so I let him move in with me.

Living with Adriens fun. He does have a 22 step skin care routine spends half an hour on his hair.

He doesn't eat much if at all and I am a bit concerned with that but I'll say something at some point.

Things with Luka are good.

Adrien is my best friend.

Adrien and Luka are friends but only really hang out when I'm around.

I've opened up alot more to then about what happened with my parents.

I told them about how great my dad was and how he always made me feel heard.

My mother and how she always had a smile. Unlike my sister and dad my mum didn't die instantly she died in the ambulance right next to me. Even in her final moments she was smiling at me.

I told them how my mothers last words were I love you.

I told them about my little sister and how sweet she was.

I described our plans to go on holiday before the crash.

Luka opened up about how he never knew his dad and how he wished he did or even knew his name.

Adrien spoke about his mother and he had lost her. He also spoke about the abuses he had recieved from his father ever since her death.

*ok now we r caught up*

I woke up to Adrien in my bed cuddling me.

I shook him awake.

"Adrien why are you in my bed?"

"I-I had a nightmare about me having to go back to living with my dad and him hitting me again." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Adrien if that man comes anywhere near you again I will fucking end life."

"Adrien I am and always will be here for you but next time you want to crawl in my bed wake me up and ask please."

"Ok" he said timidly

A/N Hi guess whos english teacher said he was a terrible writer and will never make it as an author thats right mine. But somepeople are reading and voting for my work what has she done with her life nothing.