The unfortunate Indecent

Author's POV:

The entire family was on their way to a destination unknown to Y/N. She attempted to inquire, but her mother remained evasive.

Y/N: "Mom, please tell me where we're going.

Mrs. Hwang: "Just wait a few more seconds; we're almost there.

Y/N: "Okay."

As they traversed Odaesan Forest, engaged in conversation while Seo drove, a speeding car suddenly collided with theirs.

Y/N's POV:

A deafening crash resonated, and I found myself on the ground. I remained conscious but witnessed blood around me before everything faded into darkness.

Y/N: "AAAAAaaaaaaa... HELP! Help, she open her eyes!" (She screamed)

(Someone entered the room)

?: "Hello, ma'am, what happened?

Y/N: "Where am I?" (Hesitantly)

?: "You're in a room."

Y/n: "I know it's a room, but why? Whose room is this? What happened to me? What is this place? Who are you?"

Y/n: "I was in a car with my family. Where are they? Tell me." (Crying)

?: "We found only you on the road, injured, as we passed through Odaesan Forest.

Y/n: "What?! What are you saying? Where are they? They were with me, right?"

?:I Believe they're deceased. When we arrived, we found a burned car and you. I think they perished in the blast..." (Then the person left.

Y/N's POV:

Confusion and distress enveloped me. "What's happening? Why me? Please, God, I don't want to lose them. Please protect them," she cried.

Y/N's POV ends.

After some time, a woman entered, dressed in a black & white suit:

Maid: "Hello, ma'am."

Y/N: "Hmm... Where am I? Can you tell me?"

Maid: "Ma'am, you are in Kim Mansion, and I'm here to assist you.

Y/N: "Kim Mansion? Kim! Kim Nam-Il's mansion!

Maid: "Yes."

Y/N: "Hmm... You can leave now.

Maid: "I'm sorry, but I can't.

Y/N: "Why? Just leave!

Maid: "It's per the sir's orders.

Y/N: "Sir?

Maid: "Kim Tae-Hyung, the elder son of Kim Nam-Il.

(Y/N's thoughts: Tae-Hyung. Taehyung... Hmm, Tae-Hyung. I feel like I've heard his name or seen him before, but where? I can't seem to remember.)

Top of Form

Maid: Could you please let me know if you need anything, ma'am?

"Y/N: No, I just need some rest." She lay down, seeking a moment of reprieve.

AOUTHER POV:

Y/N was visibly distressed and frightened due to unfortunate incident. Attempting to calm her mind, she endeavored to cultivate a positive mindset, hoping and imagining that her parents or siblings were safe or would be rescued.