Unhappy Kim Family Member Seeks Change

After some time, Y/N felt the need to freshen up and called the maid.

Y/N: "Excuse me."

Maid: "Yes, ma'am?"

Y/N: "I'd like to freshen up."

Maid: "Of course. The bathroom is in the left corner. I'll bring you some clothes, and everything you need is already there."

Y/N: "Thank you so much."

(On the other hand)

Tae's Aunt: "Why did you bring that girl here? What's the need? If the media catches wind of this, it will cause a significant controversy. What if this was all pre-planned? Tell me, why bring an unknown girl into the Kim mansion? Why not just leave her at the accident site?"

Taehyung: "Aunt, please calm down. The accident happened because of us, and they are completely innocent."

Tae's Aunt: "Really? Now you suddenly care about people? How can you be a real mafia, thinking about everyone? After us, you want to control everything. If you continue like this, it won't be a mafia mansion anymore; it'll become a rescue shelter. Why don't you scold him?" (Speaking to her brother aka tae father)

MR KIM: "Please, he did the right thing. Don't be selfish or cruel. Accept that it's our fault, and we want to make amends. We may not be able to, as the girl lost her whole family because of us."

Tae's Aunt: "Shut up! What's happening to you, both father and son's? Why don't you say something?" (Pointing towards Taehyung's mother)

Mrs. Kim: "What's wrong with all of you? You're all mafia; don't become so soft or caring towards a stranger."

Jennie: "I don't know what spell that girl cast on all of you. Everyone's acting strangely after bringing her here."

Tae-ill: "Oh, please, it's better if you just stay quiet."

Jennie: "See how he's talking to me?"

Tae-ill: "Because you're not making any sense."

Mr. Kim: "Enough! Just SHUT UP, all of you! It's my first and final decision: that girl will live here until she recovers or we find her family." (Then Tae's father leaves.)

I understand it might be confusing. Let me explain: Y/N, who's brought to the Kim mansion by Taehyung and Tae-ill, is not welcomed by Tae's aunt, Mrs. Kim Naro, and Tae's mother. They fear that the media or paparazzi finding out about Y/N's presence might escalate the situation to another level or create controversy. They're also concerned about potential ridicule from the Kim family's enemies, as the Kim'­­­­­s are known to be dangerous and cruel. Jennie is Taehyung's aunt's daughter, and she is involved in the conversation, expressing her doubts about the sudden changes in the family's behavior after Y/N's arrival Jennie feels jealous of Y/N because Taehyung and Mr. Kim are individuals who wouldn't hesitate to eliminate someone without a second thought. Whether it's an argument or general disregard for someone, they never show any care for anyone. Jennie, who is supposed to be Taehyung's future wife (and relax ARMYs, Y/N is there okay), Jennie becomes possessive because Taehyung is displaying care and concern for a stranger(y/n), which feels unfamiliar and uncomfortable for her (Jennie). Jennie and Tae-ill are each other's biggest enemies. Tae and tae-ill leave the hallway leaving only the women of the Kim family behind.