The Intense Disagreements Among the Kims

Author pov:

Tae-ill was trying to convince his older brother, Tae, to think about dating Y/N. He was worried that Tae might end up marrying Jennie. Even though they were kind of like siblings due to their parents' connection, Tae-ill and Jennie had a difficult relationship since childhood. They argued a lot and teased each other constantly. The tension between them was obvious, and Tae-ill liked to tease Jennie by saying she would marry someone else and leave the family, which made him happy. On the other hand, Jennie openly disliked Tae-ill, often saying in front of him that she wished he wasn't part of their family.

Tae felt really sad because they fought every day. It wasn't just Tae; everyone else in the family was tired of it too. Tae-ill would get even angrier when they argued, but he was the one who usually got scolded. If it were up to him...them, they wouldn't waste a second before trying to hurt each other. The situation was so bad that they seemed ready to do something extreme.

(Author pov end)

After finishing his work, Tae went to the living room and found that no one else was there. He asked the maid about where the other family members were.

Tae: "Listen."

Maid: "Yes, sir." (Her eyes were on the floor or her head was bent down while talking to him.)

Tae: "Where is MR, MRS, and the others?"

Maid: "Sir, Mr. and Mrs. Kim went out for some work. Mr. Han and Mrs. Han also went outside of the house. Jennie Ma'am is in her room, and Tae-ill sir went upstairs."

Tae: "Oh, okay. Now you can go." She bowed and left.

(Tae wondered why Tae-ill went upstairs when his room wasn't there.)

On the other hand, after Tae-ill faced rejection from Taehyung, he was frustrated. He calmed himself and went upstairs to check on Y/N. He knocked on the door, and a voice responded.

Y/N: "Come in."

Tae-ill: "Hello, how are you?" (While entering the room.)

Y/N: "Hi, I'm super good. What about you?"

Tae-ill: "Yeah, I'm not good."

Y/N: "But why?"

Tae-ill: "I'm so fed up with my brother."

Y/N: "Can I ask why?"

Tae-ill: "Because that girl who thinks she's very cool and beautiful, and my parents and uncle-aunt are trying to get her engaged to my brother without asking if he's happy or not. And he, the fool (referring to Tae), isn't even saying anything. The worst part is that she likes my brother."