TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED

HEY, IT'S LUNA!

For those that don't wanna read this big note, the TLDR version is that I'm discontinuing this story for now but ily all and I will return to it when I have the mental capacity to do so (: <3

I feel like this note has probably been anticipated, and has low key been a long time coming considering how infrequently I've been updating.

I know I don't exactly owe you all an explanation as to why, but despite how inactive I've been this year, I still love this platform and this community so much and I really do care about these little stories of mine.

I've been facing a lot of losses this year- three separate deaths in the family, to be exact- and without going into too much detail, it's become very difficult to write for Tony in the way that I had planned, so I've made the decision to remove the responsibility from my mind for now, and instead focus on stories that I can happily get lost in.

This isn't to say that I won't ever return to Kingdom of Mine. I hope to, in the future, give Tony the ending he deserves.

So now I leave you with the hope that you respect this decision of mine, and a grateful appreciation for those of you that understand my feelings on the subject. I will continue to update other stories on here, but for now, Kingdom of Mine will stay on the very distant back burner.

Love you guys (:
Thanks for stickin' around. 💕