BEAUTIFUL MORNING

It was a very cosy and beautiful morning...birs were singing songs.....here our powerful couples are sleeping peacefully....just then the younger one woke up from his sleep....he saw his baby bunny sleeping 😴....while his hand was in under his shirt.....tae blushed seeing how the older one is obsessed with his boobs....he remove his hand and went do his morning routine...

Time skip..

He took bath and changed into comfy clothes....he was looking etherial in the early morning.....he saw kookie was still sleeping....he went and removed the curtain from the window....jk slightly hissed in his sleep ....
Tae went and sat on the edge of the bed.....and starts waking him up.....

Tae: kookie wake up its 7:30
You have office ( shaking him slightly..)
Jk:he turned other side and again slept....
Tae: haaa ( gasp ) kook wake up.....went to other side of the bed...
Ok don't wake up.....then don't tell me ....tae why don't you wake me up...( Imitating him )....... He stand to go downstairs.....the got pulled by muscle bunny....he fall on top of jk....
Tae put his hand on his exposed chest... because jk have habit of sleeping shirtless .....
Tae: ah kook...what are u doing...leave me I have to make breakfast 🥞🍳
Jk:( in his morning husky voice...) Where do think u can go without giving me my morning 😘.....
Tae: first brush your teeth....THEN I will think about your kiss🤔🤔
Jk: ( pout) please 🥺......
Tae: ( amazed by his childish behaviour..) ok ...BUT first brush your teeth and come downstairs for breakfast 🥞🍳...( Said while getting up...)
Jk: NOOO....u can't do this to me....( Big ass pout..) I want my kiss right now.....
But it was no use tae is already left to downstairs.....
Then jk got ready for his office .....while he was coming downstairs he smelled the delicious food which was made his tae....
He went and back hugged him....and nuzzled his face in his neck while smelling him....
Jk: wooo...u smell nice...place a small peak on his neck...
Tae: hmmmm... now go to the dinning table.. I will bring the break fast... said while closing the stove...
Jk: but my morning 💋....
Tae: ahhh....come here.....he peak his lips...and took the break fast to the dinning table...
While jk was happy cause finally he got his morning kiss..
Tae shouting from the living room....KOOK .....are u coming or not...
Jk: comming baby...he left to dinning hall...
Tae was already sat on his chair...and starts serving the breakfast...

and starts serving the breakfast