🥰baby kookie 🥰

Tae pov:

I was coming upstairs and then I hear jk sniffing voice...
I quickly went to the bed room and sees kookie was crying 😭 while sitting down his legs were wide open...his nose turned red...
I went to him and pick him up and made him sit on my lap... I wipe his tears and kiss his cheeks....
Tae: what happened to my baby...
Jk: kwooike dwont hwave dwress....
( Kookie don't have dress )
Tae: aww let me dress u...
He then went and pick a dress and made him dress he was looking so cute....

Then kook look him in the mirror and cupped his own face...
Jk: Awww... Tookie lwooks swo cwute
( Kookie look so cute 🥺 )
Tae: yes my is looking so cute...
He peak his lips...making kook a little shy...
Jk: mwommy....
Tae: hmmm..
Jk: I wanwt num num... pointing at his boobs....
Tae: not now we have to do breakfast... then I will give u ok na bubba...
Jk: nwo kwooike wanwt nwo...he said with an angry pout...
Tae: (sternly) kookie I said I will give you but after breakfast.... UNDERSTAND....
JK: mwommy is bad noo gwive num num to kwooike...
Tears started building in his eyes...
Tae: if u cry then I won't give u
Baby try to understand if u take num num then your tummy will become full then how can u eat your favourite kimchi fried rice 🍚
Jk: eyes wide open...my fawvrourite....
He jumped down from the lap of tae and ran down stairs.....
Tae went to change his dress...
He wore today black outfit....

He went downstairs and saw jk was playing with his toys...
He left to kitchen....and set the dinning table....
Tae: kook come breakfast is ready...he shout from the kitchen...soon jk came to the dinning table and starts eating 😂....
Tae was admiring him..
Then they finished eating their breakfast 🍳
Tae: so baby come it's time for your nap 😴
Kook: nwooo...he wined...
Tae: ok then I will give num num to jiminie.....
Kook: nwoo .....mwe cwomminh .....he ran and hugged tae ..... then tae took him to the bed room and took him to the washroom.....
Kook: mwommy....why we here....
Tae: kook do pee before bed...or else I do pee in the bed....
Then everyone will laugh at u
U want everyone to laugh at u.....
Kook: nwo me nwo want that...
He went and peed and came out before washing his hand ✋...he have manners....
Then he saw tae was laying on the bed scrolling through insta..... then jk jump on his and hugged him tightly....
Tae wrap his hand on him... And creasing him just to make him sleep 💤😴...
Kook: mwommy u dwoing chweating ( cheating )
Tae: what I did baby... Said in shock 😲
Kook: u dwont want to gwive num num to kwooike riwght....he pout cutely....
Tae: slightly smile 😊 aww baby u will surely kill me with your Cuteness.....he peak his lips twice...jk wined for the loose of contact of his mommy....
He then tucked tae t shirt wanted to have his fav meal...tae understand and lift his t shirt up flashing his boobs to him...after seeing this jk quickly started sucking him hungrily....tae slightly chuckled....baby slow down no one is snaching this from u...
Then kook slow his speed but sucking hard....his another hand on tae another boob creasing it slowly and softly....not like jungkook roughly.....then after 30 mins jk stop sucking but his nipple is still in his mouth....tae tried to remove his nipple from his but kook wined in his sleep...but tae remove his nipple...then kook started crying.....tae panicked and immediately put his nipple in his mouth not wanting to ruine his sleep....the after some time he also slep...
TIME SKIPS
Now tae is widely awake he is getting ready to go amusement park... currently it's 5:00 pm now in Seoul....
Then he went and try to wake kook...he wined and sat on the bed and tears were building in his eyes by seeing this tae panicked and try to console him...
Kook: ahhhh ahhh ahhh.....
Mwommy ammmmm ammm....
Tae: yes baby iam here...he lift him and made him sit him in his lap..he wipped his tears and peak his forehead....
Jk then show his lips and said ....
Jk: here...mwe lwike when mommy kisse mwe hwere ...
Pointing at his lips...
Tae smile and kiss him on his lips...kook immediately respond to the kiss.
Cause why not he is jk...he can forget everything but he won't forget to kiss tae...😂
Tae broke the kiss and make kook to stand made him ready for the 🏞️......
After getting ready they went towards garage and drove towards the park ...in middle kook was winning for milk si tae has to give him his ( jk ) num num.....
Jk was sucking him quitly and his creasing his another boob but this time roughly....tae try to remove his hand but kook wined and bite tae's nipple softly not hardly....tae gasped and pull the break and faced jk and made him look at him...he said in his cold tone.....
Tae: what are you doing huh...why did you bite mommy...
Kook: then why mwommy remwov kook hwand fwrom boobie....
Tae: but you were squeezing to hard.. baby it hurts mommy...u understand now...why mommy remove kook hand from my boobie..
Kook: iwts my boobie nwot ywours....make a pout...
Then they left to the park 🎢

______________________________

That's it for today ☺️
Follow me and vote for my story 💓